seventeen

T R E A C H E R O U S

T R E A C H E R O U S裏 切 り を す る

"Let Rin go."

The words uttered out the blonde's mouth made your heart drop. What the hell did he mean let Rin go? And on top of that, he was blackmailing the both of you with him trying to get into your pants as well as releasing that tape.

"Kaiser you can't be serious right now-"

"You heard what I said. I know my Japanese isn't all that great, but at least that blue lock shit helped me develop understanding sentences." Kaiser said smirking at the two of you. "You know what i'm not even going to waste my time blackmailing you two, I already have people going to meet with Rin right now."

Your eyes widened as you watched the blonde make his way to the door

"Where the fuck do you think you're going!" Sae shouted, his anger reaching his voice

"Yelling isn't a good idea Sae. The paparazzi are right behind this door so i'd choose my word's carefully." At that he exited the hall leaving both you and Sae in shock.

"What are we going to do?" your voice trembled as you fell to your knees. Sae kneeling beside you to console your vulnerable form.

"Don't worry, Shidou will handle it."

•°. *࿐

Shidou has experienced plenty of crazy things throughout his lifetime, but being held at gunpoint wasn't one of them.

"Let go of Rin and I won't have to kill you." Mako said pointing the revolver towards Shidous direction.

"Who the hell are you? I've never seen someone so ug-"

*BANG*

Everyone ears rang as the loud noise echoed throughout the facility.

"Why'd you shoot!?"

"Shut the fuck up Ness. It's not like i hit him."

Shidou stood frozen as the bullet grazed his thigh. His canines showing as he began to erupt in laughter.

"What's so funny?" Mako asked completely confused at his sudden outburst

"Oh no, Mako yo-"

"Ness didn't I tell you to shut up. Now let him explain what's so funny." she snarled

"Maybe if your dumbass listened to him for once and payed attention to your surroundings, you would see that you shot the person you wanted me to 'free'" Shidou said as he heard groans coming from behind him.