Chapter one: owned

A/N: This story isn't edited. So grammer police, please don't annoy me. I'm generous enough to let you keep the mistakes you found :)

Rose's POV:

My jaw dropped when I saw the people in the meet and greet line, fighting over being the first one. I understood that they were excited to meet Billie Eilish but they could still try to behave as decent human beings. They all had meet and greet tickets, so they would all meet Billie no matter what, so why was it important to be early in line?

I had no intention to join the bloodbath and just accepted being the last one in line. Just because I was a fan as well, didn't mean that I had to act all crazy. Maybe I was just too old for this shit since Billie's fan base was very young in general. I was definetely older than some people here with my 17 years.

I couldn't believe that Billie was just one year older than me... It kinda depressed me. She was so successful while my life completely sucked. My parents didn't really care about me and I basically only had one friend, who unfortunately didn't manage to get a meet and greet ticket but at least I would see him during the concert.

I noticed that my hands got very sweaty, while the line got shorter out of feeling nervous. I couldn't believe that I would meet my idol soon... It always seemed so surreal to even go to the concert... I was working for the entire summer to be able to afford the meet and greet ticket.

"Next one!", the security man shouted and I gulped when I realized that it was my turn. I slowly walked towards him, so he could make one last safety check. After he was done, he opened the door and I walked in with my shaky legs. I hoped I was even able to get one word out. My heart instanly stopped beating when I looked into the familiar ocean eyes.

"You! You finally came!", she cheered happily and pulled me into a tight embrace. My eyes widened in surprise. I think she was mistaken me for someone else. "You have no idea how long I waited for you...", she mumbled and sniffed my hair. Now I felt more weirded out than nervous and slowly pulled away from her.

"I'm sorry but I think you must be mistaken.", I said very nervous and I couldn't believe that this was the first thing I said to Billie Eilish... She quickly shook her head and grabbed both of my wrists in a tight grip. "No. You're Rose Owlson ... The girl that saved me back in my childhood. Don't you remember?", she asked and I looked at her very confused.

"I'm sorry... I don't follow.", I stuttered out and her smile dropped. "Well... Maybe you will remember later anyway I was searching for you for so long! I always tried to catch up on your instagram but you hardly post there and even if you do, it's nothing private, so I couldn't find out where you are. My only hope was that you would come to my concert since I knew you were a fan and now you're finally here!", she cheered and hugged me again.

Something about this wasn't right... "Why didn't you just sent a direct message to me since you looked through my instagram?", I asked and she sighed, holding me tighter so I wasn't able to breath properly. "First I was just shy but then I got famous and I'm not shy at all anymore but my team told me, I shouldn't send or reply to direct messages.", she explained and I tried to pull away from her.

But she didn't really let me go. I was still in her arms but this time, I was facing her. She looked deep into my eyes and caressed my cheek. I looked down while I blushed. "You're so beautiful...", she breathed against my lips. Goosebumbs were developing all over my body while I quickly stepped away from her. She was my idol but she was still a stranger.

"Hey, why don't you stay and watch the concert from the backstage area. I would love to talk to you after the show.", she asked and I quickly shook my head. Usually I would instanly say yes but now I got a sick feeling in my stomach. Something about her wasn't right... Besides, I still had a friend waiting for me.