Chapter six: jealousy

Rose's POV:

Billie holded my hand tightly when we were driving to my home town. During the last few days I tried my best to keep Billie happy, so she wouldn't cancel the trip. It was obvious that she didn't like the idea of visiting my home town and as soon as she had a tiny excuse to cancel it, she would do it. "Remember who you belong to. If you try something...", she hissed but I interrupted her.

"I won't. I just want to see my friend and my cousin. Don't you think I should introduce my girlfriend to them?", I said to calm her down and a bright smile was all over her face while she kissed my hand. I really hoped that would make her let her guard down. We arrived at a small hotel. Billie didn't want me to go to my parents house, so she booked a room in a hotel.

Her own home town wasn't actually that far away, I mean we did meet before when we were children but she didn't want her parents to get involved in this risky plan. We got out of the car and an employee of the hotel instanly took care of our lugguage while he lead us to our room. As soon as we got all of our things in the room, I instanly wanted to contact Simon.

Billie wasn't very happy about this but she tried to hold herself back to prove her point. "Can I get my phone back now?", I asked and she sighed before she handed it to me. I quickly called Simon and I knew that Billie was still in ear shoot. "Oh my god Rose! Are you alright? We've been searching for you the entire time. We even went to the police but they said that everything was alright.", I heard him say and I sighed.

"It's a long story. Can we meet in our favorite place?", I asked. "Of course. I will bring Holly with me. She was very worried about you as well.", he said before we ended the call. Billie instanly grabbed my wrist and looked at me very angry. "Who is Holly?", she asked in pure jealousy. "She is my cousin.", I simply replied and she calmed down.

"Alright. What is this place you go to?", she asked. "It's a karaoke pub. Many young people go there. It's basically the only fun place in this town.", I replied and she nodded before she told her bodyguards to join us. I didn't like that these men were coming with us but Billie couldn't go out without causing a riot, so they had to join us.

The pub wasn't far from here, so we didn't use the car. There weren't many parking slots anyway. The pub wasn't very full since it was a week day and I instanly saw Simon and Holly sitting on our usual table. Their eyes widened when they saw Billie beside me. I sighed before I walked towards them. Simon wanted to hug me but I stopped him. Billie already disliked him enough.

Since Holly was related to me, Billie shouldn't have a problem with me hugging her, so I gave her a quick hug. "I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to contact you sooner but everything happened so fast.", I said while Billie and I sat down across from them. "What do you mean?", Simon asked very worried. "Billie and I...", I wanted to say but Billie interrupted me.

"Are happily in a relationship and I asked her to go on tour with me, so we can spend more time together.", Billie said and their eyes widened. "Oh my god Rose! You managed to impress Billie fucking Eilish! That's amazing!", she cheered and Billie smiled while Simon still was very sceptical. He saw how Billie treated me at the concert...

"But you barely knew each other.", he said. "Well, we actually met when we were children and since then we had a special connection.", I replied and Billie seemed to be pleased with my answer. "But you never told me that you knew her...", he said and Billie's grip on my hand got tighter. "Because she didn't know who I was back then but I reminded her and since then we weren't able to be seperated.", Billie explained and glared at him.

"Well I think it's cute. Rose definetely needed someone, who saves her from her terrible parents.", Holly said and Billie seemed to like her. "Well, you are my girl's cousin. You can always visit her, so she won't be lonely when my work forces me to be away from her.", Billie offered and Holly's eyes were shining very bright.