Chapter four: stolen innocence

Rose's POV:

I silently watched Billie perform on stage. The audience was wild and Billie seemed so cool... If only she actually was like that. They all cheerished her and had no idea what she was like as soon as she left the stage. When we went to the soundcheck, I didn't dare to talk to Claudia again. Billie's words scared me and I didn't want Claudia to get hurt since she was very kind to me.

Now I just sat down backstage, watching the concert with no one to talk to. At least Simon was with me last time, which made it more fun even though I was so uncomfortable but now I was all alone. It killed me that the all of her fans had the time of their lifes while I was dying inside.

"Hey sweety, you were quiet the entire day. What's the matter? I already told you that you can talk to me.", Claudia suddenly said and sat down beside me while I sighed. "Billie scares me and I don't want her to hurt you. That's why.", I said and she had pityful expression on her face. "I see... You know... You're definetely right about being careful but you don't have to avoid me.", she said and I nodded while she gently rubbed my back.

"I can see that something is bothering you. Please tell me.", she said and tears were coming out of my eyes. "Billie wants to have sex with me tonight and I don't want it. I don't want my first time to be with someone, who abused me.", I sobbed out and Claudia instanly put her arms around me to hug me.

"You can try to tell her that you're not ready. She wants you to love her so maybe she will understand.", she said and I shook my head. "She always was demanding even though I showed her that I didn't want it. She already forced me to touch her. I don't think she will have the patience.", I said and Claudia got silent. She knew I was right.

"Thank you San Francisco! I love you!", Billie shouted towards the croud and ran backstage completely covered in sweat. Her smile instanly dropped when she saw me in Claudia's arms. "What the fuck?!", she yelled very upset and roughly grabbed my arm to pull me away from her and holded me tight to her chest.

"No one can touch her except of me!", she yelled towards Claudia and she flinched. "I'm sorry. She just seemed sad and I wanted to comfort her since you couldn't because of the show.", Claudia tried to explain herself and Billie rolled her eyes. "You can comfort her without touching her. Now leave or I will rip your fucking face apart.", Billie spat out in disgust and Claudia instanly left before Billie turned towards me.

Her hair was stained in sweat but her eyes were still intimidating. "Why were you sad?", she asked in a surprising gentle way while she sat down and pulled me onto her lap. I nervously looked down and bit my lip. Would she get mad, if I told her? Could I really dare to tell her? "If you don't tell me, then I can't fix it.", she hissed very aggressive and I flinched before I turned around to look right into her eyes.

"I'm not ready to have sex with you... I don't want it. Touching you was already too much...", I stuttered out and her grip around me got tighter. "You are ready when I tell you to be ready. You have nothing to be afraid of. I will slowly guide you through this and I promise that you will feel amazing when I touch you.", she said and I could hear a little anger in her voice even though she tried to hide it.

I didn't dare to reply to her. I just silently sat there until she pushed me away from her lap. "I have to get ready to leave now. I promise it won't take long.", she said and walked towards her dressing room. "Will you take a shower?", I asked since I hated to be holded by her when she was covered in sweat. She just chuckled and licked her lip. "Why should I shower now when I will get sweaty again tonight?", she said and winked at me, causing a nausea in my stomach.

I waited infront of her dressing room for her to get ready and of course the security guards were watching me closely. It made me uncomfortable but it was still better than being inside that dressing room with Billie. I didn't want to see her naked when I didn't have to and it would just create more weird sexual tension since she was thirsty for me all the time.