Chapter eleven: Madison

Rose's POV:

A moan escaped my lips when I was about to wake up and my eyes widened in shock when I saw Billie's face between my thighs. She attacked me while I was sleeping! A smirk appeared on her lips when she saw my surprised face while she continued to suck on my clit. I was so shocked and unprepared for this, that I wasn't able to think through my actions, so I pushed her away from me and closed my legs.

"What the hell?", I just cursed out and her face darkened. "What's wrong with you? You were all over me last night.", she said and I looked down. "I... I'm sorry... It just... Took me off guard...", I stuttered out, hoping she wouldn't get angry with me. "It's okay. I just realized that you didn't cum yesterday and I wanted to make up for it.", she said and rubbed her hand over my leg.

"Do you want me to continue flower?", she asked very seductive and pulled my legs apart while I gulped. As much as I wanted to say no, I knew that I couldn't. I chose to be hers, so no one would get hurt anymore, therefore I had to make her happy... Otherwise she would hurt me and I was tired of getting abused. "Of course daddy... I'm already too wet...", I said completely ashamed but her eyes were shining in pure lust.

Her face instanly disappeared between my thighs again and I did my best to be exacly how she wanted me to be. "Ohhh yes...", I moaned out while she sucked harsher on my clit. I ran my fingers through her hair and it made her growl in passion. "Hmmm does it feel good flower?", she whispered out and the vibration from her voice was torturing me even more. "Ahhh yes it feels very good...", I breathed out and she took my whole clit in her mouth and sucked even harder.

"Ahh daddy right there!", I said while my body was shaking. I knew she wouldn't stop until I had an orgasm, so I did my best to enjoy it despite of feeling disgusted with her and myself. I gripped the sheets of the bed while I moaned as loud as I could to satisfy her. "Ahhh don't stop! I'm close! I'm so close!", I yelled out and she suddenly started to finger me while she still didn't have any mercy on my clit. "Ahhh daddy!", I screamed from all the stimulation and she continued to pump her fingers in and out of me very rough until my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I came on her fingers.

I was breathing heavily while my body was shivering, trying to calm down. Billie grinned very proud and licked her fingers clean. "Get dressed. I have an interview today and I want you to come with me.", she said and walked out of the bedroom. I took a deep breath before I stood up to go to the bathroom. I already was so exhausted from being with her and the day only just started. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I looked like a zombie.

I was so pale and stressed that it felt like I was aging like milk because of Billie. I tried to make myself look kinda presentable with a fresh shower, nice clothes and make up. My face looked better now but still completely dull. I just sighed and went to the living room, where Billie was already waiting for me. "You look beautiful flower.", she said and kissed my cheek. I just faked a smile and took her hand, while she walked me out of the hotel.

Her driver was already waiting for us and we quickly got into the car. I realized that I constanly lived in hotels with Billie, which made sense since she was on tour but what if her tour was over? It was known that she still lived in her parents house... Would I live there as well and meet her crazy mother or would she buy a house, where we could live alone? When I thought about it I realized that I didn't really know which option was better... Her mother was scary but being alone with Billie was scary as well...

"Rose?", Billie said while she played with her thumbs. She actually looked kinda nervous. "What's the matter?", I asked and put my hand on hers, pretending that I cared. "My moms want to do their wedding vows again and they want the entire family to be there. They already see you as a part of our family, so they expect you to be there as well.", she explained and I gulped. I had to meet her terrifying mother already?!