Chapter sixteen: Grammys

Rose's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes only to notice that I was in a completely different place. It looked like another luxery hotel room, I was used to stay in ever since Billie kidnapped me. I got out of the bed to look out of the window and I realized that I was still in Los Angeles but why did Billie bring me here?

"Good you're awake.", Billie said very dry while she walked into the room along with some stylists. "Why are we here? What about your parents?", I asked very confused since I was worried about Quinn. "Mother thinks that you're actually a bad influence on mommy and told me to take more time to discipline you. She is very disappointed in me and it's only your fault. Why did you have to be stubborn again on such an important occasion?", Billie asked me very reproachful and I sighed.

Well, the reason was simple. I couldn't bare to see Quinn suffer like that and by seeing how much agony she felt, I was able to see my own agony as well. Billie's control over my mind was gone but it was better, if I still made her believe that she still had it. "I'm so sorry Billie. You know that I would never do something to hurt you. I just insisted that Quinn should show me around the house and we accidently ended up overhearing your conversation.", I explained to talk myself out of it but Billie just chuckled.

"Nice try but mommy already told mother everything. She is actually disciplined unlike you.", she said and my body instanly started shivering. I couldn't imagine in what kind of way she would punish me again. It felt like the punishments would only get worse as time went by. "Please Billie, I really didn't mean any harm. I didn't even know what you were talking about with your mother. How could I know that it would be so harmful?", I told her in order to get some kind of pity.

"You can be lucky that mommy begged us to not punish you because you couldn't know how harmful it would be but you still insisted to listen to a private conversation between me and mother.", she said and I knew that there was no way out. Quinn was completely broken. There was no way, she would lie to them. She was actually very stunned about the fact that I could lie to Billie.

"And what is my punishment?", I asked while I looked down. "Didn't you listen to me? Mommy begged us to leave you alone. Yes you made a mistake but mommy is the disciplined one. She should've stopped you and lectured you about it but she just let it happen, which is why she got punished instead of you.", Billie explained and my eyes widened in horror.

Quinn actually took the punishment just to protect me from getting punished. I never felt so guilty in my entire life. "What does your mother do to her?! Please let me see her!", I yelled at her but she instanly slapped me. "Don't forget your place! You will only see mommy again, after you are completely disciplined. So be a good girl and make sure to smile during the Grammys.", Billie said and I desperetly ran my hand through my hair.

She told me that she wanted to go to the Grammys. Maybe that was the actual reason why she didn't punish me. It wasn't a good idea to cover me in bruises right before showing me on tv. "If I behave well at the Grammys, can I see your mommy again? I just want to make sure she is alright. What we heard must've been a bigger shock to her than to me.", I asked and she sighed.

"Fine. If you behave well, I will bring you to her and you can talk to her for five minutes but only, if you behave well and don't try anything stupid.", Billie said and I nodded. The Grammys actually were a great oppertunity to find a way to escape but I couldn't just think about myself. Quinn helped me and now I had to help her. I would play Billie's pretty girlfriend during the Grammys and just be like she wanted me to be. I had to see Quinn again. That was the most important thing to me.

The stylists just stood there and waited for our argument to be over. They didn't seem to care about my situation at all, so I definetely couldn't expect any kind of help from them. They were only here for the money. Nothing else mattered to them. "Clean her up.", Billie just said and left the room while the stylists started to prepare me for the red carpet.