Chapter thirteen: obedience

Billie's POV:

Rose behaved so well after her punishment. At first I was a little bit hesitant after my mother told me that if breaking my lover physically wouldn't work, I had to do it mentally but Rose was so needy for my approval that I was glad I did it. I would never want my mother to be disappointed in me. Even though I was sure that Rose wouldn't dare to try something during the celebration, I was still nervous.

My mother was hard to please, one wrong word and she would throw a fit. When I was younger, her strict way of raising me was very helpful since it helped me to become so much stronger but when it came to Rose, it concerned me since she wasn't used to it. I just bought a present for my parents from the new Chanel collection. Mother loved to dress mommy in expensive dresses, so I hoped this was a good present.

After I bought it, I instanly walked back to the hotel. I decided that it was good to be in a seperate place when we go to meet them parents, just in case Rose needed a break from everything. I knew how intense my mother could get, so it was good to have a place to go to, when things got too heated. I also bought a new dress for Rose. It was important that she was dressed properly.

As soon as I got into our suite, I could feel that I got wet instanly. Rose was asleep on the sofa but her sexy night gown almost exposed her fine ass. I couldn't hold myself back even for a second. I instanly walked towards her and started to kiss her neck. She groaned very annoyed since she wanted to sleep but I couldn't control myself. "I'm back flower. I got you something very nice.", I whispered in her ear.

"Please show me later. I'm very tired.", she muttered out and my hands were shaking in anger. How could she be so ungrateful?! "Didn't you hear me? I bought you something and when I do that, I expect gratitude!", I spat out very aggressive and she instanly flinched and sat up. "I'm sorry Billie. I was very tired. Of course I want to see what you bought immediately.", she said and I calmed down.

"That's better.", I said and took the dress out of the bag. It was a white dress with an elegant floral print. Rose smiled when she saw it and put her arms around me. "Thank you. It means a lot that you buy something for me... Even though I don't deserve it.", she said and looked down. I lifted her chin up and made her look right into my eyes.

"You do deserve it. You were very good lately. So good that I want to give you the biggest award. You should feel honored.",I said and pushed her against the couch. I instanly ripped her night gown away from her body and a strain of saliva was running down my mouth when I saw her gorgeous body. "No.", Rose said when I was about to kiss her.

Rage was filling my entire body. How could she reject me?! I tought her to feel valued whenever I touched her! I thought I completely broke her! "What was that?", I asked very angry but then Rose suddenly pushed me against the couch. I looked at her very surprised while she sat down on my lap. "You bought me the dress. I should give you an award. I would love to please you. It makes me feel valued.", she said and I grinned.

I was wrong. She was officially broken now. I just nodded and she instanly captured my lips in a passionete kiss. I started to grunt while she put her hand under my shirt to fondle my breasts. I couldn't take this. I wanted all of her right now. I quickly took off my shirt while she put my pants down. I never thought she would be so active... My mother was a genuis!

"Come on Rose, don't make me wait any longer...", I whined out and she instanly listened like the good girl she was. I let out a loud groan when she started to hump my pussy with hers. I sucked on her neck to leave dark marks on her while I rolled my hips into hers to get more friction. "Hmm do you like that daddy?", she breathed out. "Oh yes flower... Go harder and it's even better.", I commanded and she listened immediately.