Chapter three: danger

Rose's POV:

The rest of the ride was silent. Billie just held me in a tight grip with her face being unable to read. I had no idea of what she was capable of and it terrified me. I couldn't believe that she was so different from the way she presented herself in the media since she always seemed so genuine. She was nothing like the artist I looked up to.

My body became stiff in her grip but I didn't dare to move or make a noise. As soon as we reached the venue, Billie instanly dragged me away with her and I could see Claudia looking at me very concerned. "Hey Bil, where are you going?", she asked and Billie turned towards her and glared at her. "It's none of your business. I will deal with you later.", she spat out, making Claudia gulp before she continued to drag me away with her to the backstage area.

This venue was very big and I was sure I would totally get lost when I was on my own. Billie's grip around my wrist was iron hard and it started to burn before she pulled me into a small room with her. She instanly locked the door behind her and glared at me while I was shivering.

"Take off your clothes.", she breathed out very demanding and I flinched by the sound of her raspy voice. Would she take my virginity now? It terrified me a lot especially when she was as angry as she was now. My body froze and I looked down while she grabbed my chin in a rough grip and forced me to look into her cold eyes.

"Don't make me repeat myself.", she hissed and my body started shivering before I took my dress off with shaky hands. As soon as I was only covered with lingery, she instanly pushed me against the table, making my butt face her. "Please don't take me like this...", I whimpered out while I heard her pulling something out of her bag.

"I won't because you're still a virgin and I want your first time to be gentle. But as soon as I took you once, your punishments will involve things like that so you should behave yourself.", she said and tears were coming out of my eyes. If she didn't plan to take me, then what would she do instead?

"You lied to me Rose. You broke the rules. Because of lying you will get five and I want you to count.", she said and before I could reply she instanly slapped my butt with a belt very hard. A burning pain consumed my body and I screamed in agony. "Count!", Billie shouted and I cried even more. "One...", I whimpered out and as soon as I said it, I instanly got the next slap, which was even worse than the first one.

"Two...", I cried out, making her go for the next one. My butt was throbbing in pain but she didn't have any mercy with me. "Count you lying hoe!", she hissed. "Three!", I screamed out in agony and she instanly went for the next one. "Four...", I whimpered out and now she went for the last one, which was even harder than the previous ones. "Five...", I quietly breathed out while I was crying and shaking.

Then she stopped and threw my dress towards me, so I could get dressed again. "I don't like to hurt you Rose. I really don't. I want to give you everything you want. I want you to enjoy your life but I need you to listen to me. Never break the rules and situations like this will never happen again.", Billie said in a softer voice and I fell down on the floor, putting my hands infront of my face while I cried.

She sighed and sat down beside me before she pulled me into her arms. I flinched by her sudden gentle touch but I didn't fight back. I didn't want her to get mad and hurt me again. "It's alright Rose... Just apologize and everything will be over.", she breathed into my ear actually sounding guilty. "I... I'm sorry... For lying to you.... I will never do it again.", I stuttered out and she kissed my head while she held me tighter.

"I forgive you baby and now... Give me a kiss.", she said, cupping my cheeks. I looked at her with wide eyes. I knew it wouldn't be our first kiss but it would be the first time, I kissed her myself and I definetely didn't want that right after she beated me up with a belt. "You don't want to break another rule, right?", she asked very threatening and I quickly shook my head before I forced myself to lean closer to her.