Chapter nine: space

Billie's POV:

During the entire flight I was asking myself only one thing, did I take it too far? I could see how much Rose was struggling to find a comfortable position on her seat and how much pain she still felt. She definetely deserved a punishment after her big betrayal but maybe I shouldn't have taken it so far. My anger got over me. I lost completely control over myself. Mother said that it was right to punish my chosen lover when they tried to leave me...

She always said that I should punish my lover so hard that they never dared to leave again and get rid of everyone, who tried to take them from me. That's how she always made sure that mommy never left her... I trusted my mother, since she teached me everything I needed to know about love and provided me with everything I needed for my career but sometimes I was terrified of her.

I gently grabbed Rose's shoulder and she instanly flinched by my touch. "It's okay. I won't hurt you I just want you to be more comfortable.", I said and pulled her towards me, so she could lean onto me. I could hear her crying and I kissed her forehead. "I know it hurts... Just never make me that angry again and things like this will never happen again.", I said but she didn't say anything.

She didn't say a word to me after her punishment was over. I didn't like it when she was so distant... Yes I wanted her to respect me and never dare to betray me but I also wanted her to like me... I just didn't know how to do it. I definetely needed some help from someone I could trust. My mother was very excited to finally meet her but I knew that she would be disappointed when she saw that Rose had pure hatred in her eyes when she looked at me.

I had to get her right before my parents could officially meet her. They already saw her during tour but I told them to wait until I teached her manners. Right after we landed in New York, I instanly told my bodyguards to look out for Rose while I was going to the bathroom to call my friend. I trusted her even more than my family and she definetely was more gentle than I was.

"What's up girl?", she asked happily and I sighed. "Hey Melanie, I'm in New York now how fast can you meet me?", I asked. "We can meet up in the evening. Why?", she said. "Because I really need your help.", I said and she promised me that she would come to my hotel tonight. After the call, I immediately walked back to Rose and a driver was driving us to our hotel.

The whole ride was silent again. Rose didn't even look at me. I really hoped Mel could help me. As soon as we got into our suite, I ordered room servive but Rose didn't eat anything. She just looked at the wall with an empty stare. "Rose you have to eat something. You didn't eat for the entire day.", I said and she sighed.

"I'm not hungry.", she said very monotone. I should be glad that she was finally talking but what she said only frustrated me even more. "At least eat a little bit.", I said but she still didn't react. "When I tell you to eat, then you do it or do you want to break another rule?!", I spat out very aggressive and she flinched before she instanly started eating.

I could only get her to listen to me when I used fear... Mel had to teach me how I could make her listen differently otherwise she would never like me. I hated these damn anger issues but mother said that they were a good help, if I wanted my lover to listen and refused to give me pills for it. She said the pills would turn me into someone else and I should stay true to myself.

While mommy sometimes tried to make me take the pills but it only made me angry that she would want to change me and it lead me to tell mother immediately. Sometimes I wished I was closer to mommy but I just connected with mother so much more. Rose actually ate all the food on her plate and I gently caressed her hand. "Good girl.", I said and then I could hear someone knocking at our door.

I quickly stood up and opened it only to see Melanie smiling brightly at me. "Hey long time no see!", she said happily before she hugged me. "I'm glad you could make it.", I said and let her in. Rose's eyes widened when she saw her. "Melanie Martinez?!", she asked in shock and Mel smiled at her before she walked over to her.