Chapter seven: watched

Billie's POV:

I digged my nails so deep into my skin while Rose got ready for Madison's party that blood came out. She basically cleaned herself up for someone else and that made me furious but I had to bare it to proof this shitty excuse of a human being that Rose was truly mine.

Rose knew very well what I would do to her, if she started something with Madison but I made sure to call Holly from her phone and while Rose was showering, I impatiently waited for her to arrive. She admired me and fans would always blindly do what I said since they would never want to think that I actually wasn't as great of a person as they expected.

Of course not all fans were like that... Rose was the living proof of it but many brainless fans were and Holly seemed to be one of them. I finally heard a knocking on the door to our hotel room and I quickly opened it. "Oh my god I can't believe you called me! I will definetely go with my cousin to this party to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.", she cheered and I could slap her for her stupidity.

"Shhh be quiet. Rose mustn't hear this.", I whispered out. "I thought she knew that I was coming with her.", she said and I rolled my eyes. "Yes she does but she doesn't know your purpose.", I replied and I pointed at the couch as a sign for her to sit down. "So, what do you want me to do?", she said while she sat down.

"I want you to make sure that Madison and Rose won't get close to each other. Rose knows that it's not okay to do that but Madison is thirsty as hell and might try to manipulate Rose just like she always did.", I explained and she raised her eyebrow. "But Madison was always nice and respectful to Rose.", she said and I sighed.

"Madison is everything but nice. She is a huge bully. I always asked myself why Rose liked her so much but then I saw how much she faked to be a good person to get Rose to like her and she won't stop now. Madison and I always were at each other's throats because we both wanted Rose and she definetely will do everything to make me fail.", I said and she nodded.

"Alright, I will definetely make sure that Rose won't forget that she has an amazing girlfriend waiting for her. You guys are meant for each other, I mean you rescued her from her terrible parents... This must be true love.", she said and I really cringed at the fact that she lived in such a fairytale world but as long as she was on my side, I couldn't care less.

"Good and I want you to tell me everything Rose did at the party. When she does something stupid then she will try to keep it from me.", I said and she nodded. "Of course. Don't worry Billie, I will teach Rose to respect you.", she said and I grinned before Rose came out of the bathroom.

"Holly, you're already here!", Rose said very surprised. "We just talked a little flower.", I said while I was walking towards her. She was wearing the beautiful red dress, I bought her.... And it was killing me that she wore it for someone else. "You look good... Way too good.", I growled out while I was sqeezing her thighs.

"Don't worry, I won't stay long.", she said and I could hear fear in her voice. Good. If her being scared of me makes her listen to me, then so be it. "You definetely won't stay long because I can't wait to rip this dress off of you when you come back.", I said and licked her ear, which made her flinch.

"Well, I should go now. I don't want to keep Holly waiting.", she said and wanted to walk out of the room with Holly. "Flower?", I said before her hand touched the doorknob. She froze before she faced me. "A kiss?", I said and I she forced herself to smile before she walked towards me to give me a peek on the lips.

But of course this wasn't enough for me. As soon as she wanted to pull away, I pulled her back and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth to get more from her taste while I was holding her neck in place. I couldn't stop myself anymore. The kiss got harder until my hand made it's way down to her ass.