🌿Intro🌱

The first bit is about vampires. You don't have to read it, I just wanted to add it in case of curiosity. I love researching things and learning about topics like this so I hope you like it.

If you don't want to read you can skip to the character bit or the preface at the bottom.

Vampire folklore-

Vampires are legendary creatures in folklore and popular culture that have fascinated people for centuries. They are typically depicted as undead beings who feed on the blood of living humans. Vampires are often portrayed as charismatic, seductive, and powerful, with the ability to transform into bats or mist, and to control the minds of their victims.

The origins of vampire folklore can be traced back to ancient civilizations such as the Mesopotamians, Greeks, and Romans, who believed in blood-sucking demons or spirits. However, the modern concept of the vampire as we know it today was largely shaped by Bram Stoker's 1897 novel "Dracula," which introduced the famous vampire Count Dracula.

Throughout the years, vampires have been portrayed in various forms of media such as literature, movies, TV shows, and video games. They have become a staple of popular culture and have been depicted in a wide range of styles, from horror to romance. Some of the most famous portrayals include Anne Rice's "Interview with the Vampire," the "Twilight" series, and the TV show "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."

Despite their popularity, vampires remain a controversial topic. Some people find them fascinating and alluring, while others find them terrifying and repulsive. In some cultures, vampires are still believed to be real, and various superstitions and rituals surround them.

In conclusion, vampires are fascinating creatures that have captured the imagination of people for centuries. Whether they are seen as seductive or terrifying, they continue to be a popular subject in popular culture and folklore.

-characters

The new characters in this book are my three OCs, Oxleigh, Caspen, and Narumi. Here are the collages for the three.

Full name- Oxleigh Juniper SwanNickname- OnyxAge- 17Power- absorber & she sees how people were turned when she uses her power

Nickname- Onyx
Age- 17
Power- absorber & she sees how people were turned when she uses her power.
Mate- Rosalie Hale and Alice cullen

Full name- Caspen Violet CullenAge- 104 Physical age- 17Power- lie detector Mate- Emmet Cullen Cause of turning- boyfriend tried to murder her

Age- 104
Physical age- 17
Power- lie detector
Mate- Emmet Cullen
Cause of turning- boyfriend tried to murder her

Full name- Caspen Violet CullenAge- 104 Physical age- 17Power- lie detector Mate- Emmet Cullen Cause of turning- boyfriend tried to murder her

Full name- Narumi Seara Black
Nickname- Nari
Age- 18
Power- Wolf
Mate- Jane Vulturi
Childhood friend of Onyx

Preface-

Onyx never felt like she fully belonged. She was adopted into the Swan family at three years old. She had to watch Bella grow up with more attention. She had to watch as her new parents fought and eventually seperated. She was almost taken because of the divorce. Her mom fought to keep her though. It was one of the only good things.

Now at 17, she feels a little bored with her life. Onyx misses visiting her dad in Forks. She loved Forks. When she got the news that they would be living with charlie until the end of the year, she was overjoyed.

When she arrives in Forks, how will she react to the Cullens? How will the two sisters feel about each other's love interest? What will happen when Onyx begins to have weird dreams? What do the dreams mean?

I hope you enjoy the story. Keep in mind that it's in the process of writing and editing. Feel free to comment on spelling mistakes and stuff. Also, my writer's block is annoying, so be prepared for a very scattered posting schedule. I might stop writing for a while if my hyperfixation moves on to something else. It could also happen due to the writer's block. I apologize ahead of time if it does.