13) Prom

☆ Strength of a hundred men ☆
☆ And speed of a bullet. ☆
☆ Her love is the most beautiful, ☆
☆ But ☆
☆ There's a beauty in the blood lust too ☆
- me

 ☆☆ Her love is the most beautiful, ☆☆ But ☆☆ There's a beauty in the blood lust too ☆- me

✿✧ Chapter Thirteen ✧✿

Saturday morning Bella came to keep and asked me to help her get ready. I didn't really want to spend my time getting her ready, but I agreed anyway. I'm her sister at the end of the day, and I'd prefer she not screw up my life later on.

"Ow, you're pulling my hair out!" Bella squirmed.

"Well, if you want curls then you can deal with it. Plus, I'm almost done."

Bella was sitting at my vanity. I'd helped with her makeup and now I was curling her hair. She wasn't being very cooperative, though. I was gonna have to hurry if I wanted enough time to get myself ready.

"And... Done"

"Can you pull some of it up?"

"Fine, but you're out of my hair after this." I sighed.

I pulled her hair back at the top and pinned it with one of my clips. Edward better fucking appreciate this. From all her chatter about him, she was pretty into him. I just hope he's using her or anything.

"There, now go"

Bella smiled and hurried out of the room. I sat down in her spot and started my makeup. After I'd finished my makeup, I brushed out my hair and pulled two small strands back. There weren't a lot of short hair styles to do.

I felt satisfyied with that so I went to get my dress. It was a beautiful floor length dress that Alice and Rosalie had sent me home with. (Trying to keep the description loose for more imagination)

I slipped on the fabric with little difficulty. It fit better than I'd expected. That just makes me wonder how they knew my measurements. I brushed off the weird thought as I examined the dress in the mirror. I looked pretty good.

I finished up the last of my preparations pretty quick. I put on some heels and grabbed my purse. I made sure to stash the necessities in there before going downstairs.

Bella was on the stairs when I made my way down. She looked to have just gotten there. I stopped just behind her.

"Alice lent me the dress"

"And the hair and makeup looks amazing, courtesy of me" I praised myself.

They turned to look at me now. Bella smiled at me. She made an awkward motion as she turned back.

"The cast is..." she nervously laughed.

"You look great" I told her.

"It's perfect." Edward agreed.