16) Missing pieces

☆ The world just kept turning ☆
☆ I'll never fogive it for that ☆
- Ben Breadon

☆ The world just kept turning ☆☆ I'll never fogive it for that ☆- Ben Breadon

✿✧ Chapter Sixteen ✧✿

Before you read this chapter- This one get pretty dark. I put a lot of my feelings into it because I haven't been doing well mentally. I feel a lot of this on a regular and I needed a way to vent. I also have a surprise in this one. It's a little unexpected compared to past chapter but it definitely makes sense to me.

Below are the warnings for this chapter-
depression, abandonment, eating disorder, violence, sadistic vampire, possibly other smaller things but I can't think of anything else.

-

To say the least, things didn't go so well after the party. Edward drove me and Bella home and I had to overhear their awkward conversation. When we got home, Bella and I parted ways pretty quick.

I woke in the middle of the night to a feeling of dread. I didn't understand it, but I knew something was about to happen. It was like someone was trying to tell me something, I just couldn't quite grasp it.

Bella message me later that day asking if I'd heard from the Cullens. When I said no, she stopped responding. I tried asking her questions but they were never even read.

Bella drove down to the Cullen house after school. She seemed upset in her texts so I assumed she needed to talk to Edward about something. It made sense at the time.

That was before Bella didn't come home that night. I brushed it off, thinking she might have fallen asleep there. I tried my best to reassure Charlie. He seemed to believe it enough.

Then the next day came. There was no sign of Bella. She didn't text, or call, or come home. I was worried. She'd never disappeared before.

Charlie got a squad together to search for her. It was a little concerned that Charlie was being dramatic, but I went with it. Then I heard it. Billy said said something that broke my heart.

"The Cullens left town. Good riddance."

It was like I froze. I was a statue in a fast moving world. My mind was so occupied with grief that I didn't even notice when someone carried my sister out of the forest.

I spent several days in that mindset. Charlie said it was like I wasn't actually there. He didn't understand why I was so broken over it, or why Bella was depressed. He knew we were dating the Cullens, but he didn't think it was that deep. He thought it was sappy teen flings. Maybe it was for Bella, but not me.