3) Golden Glare

☆We try to hide our feelings with silence,☆
☆but we forget that our eyes speak☆

☆We try to hide our feelings with silence,☆☆but we forget that our eyes speak☆

✿✧ Chapter Three ✧✿

When I walked into my biology class, the first thing I noticed was how room looked as dorky as the teacher. The second thing I noticed was a certain blonde glaring at me. Her brother sat two tables in front of her. He nodded his head politely when he noticed me.

"Hello, uh, Mr. Malina?" I asked, unsure of the teacher's name.

"Yes, hello! You must be Oxleigh. Although, I've heard you go by Onyx."

"Ya, that's right."

"Welcome to ap bio. Take whatever seat is open. Once you are seated I'll write it on my seating plan."

He quickly signed the note I was given earlier and rushed me off. After a quick survey of the room, I realized that the only open seat was next to Rosalie. I was already accepting my fate as I took my seat next to her.

Neither of us said anything throughout class. The only acknowledgment of the other was unheeded glances and her stone cold glares. When the bell rang, we both seemed to bolt out of class.

I grabbed my schedule from my bag and read off my next class, creative writing. It was my last class since I had a free period after. I had been anticipating this class since I got to the school. It was one of my favorites, second to art.

I walked into class with a smile on my face. After checking in with my new teacher I turned to an ironic situation. Once again, the only available seat was next to a Cullen. At least it wasn't Rosalie this time. I walked over and took a seat next to Caspen.

"Hey, how was bio, little fang? Jasper said you got stuck with Rose" Caspen asked.

"Boring, awkward. She didn't acknowledge me, but I guess that's better than being rude." I shrugged.

My mind was so busy thinking about Rosalie that I ignored her little nickname. I grabbed my notebook and pencil from my bag and placed them in front of me.

I spent some of class talking with Caspen and occasionally staring at Alice. I had noticed her at some point. I'm surprised by how long she flew under my radar.

Durring my remaining free time, I finished up the drawing I had started at lunch. It was now clear to me how oddly similar the girl was to Caspen. Her outfit and hair looked different, but other than that, their appearance matche up.

I closed the notebook after a minute of studying it. It wasn't something I'd usually draw. Most of my drawings we're of my surroundings. Nature drawings we're my most common and my favorite.

At the end of class, I packed up my stuff and started to leave. Unsurprisingly, I was interrupted when Caspen grabbed my arm. I felt a chill run up my arm at the contact.

A/n- I'll continue this in the next chapter. This was mostly a small filler to establish some Bits of the story. Sorry for my continuous editing of my edited chapters. I've been rereading them for inspiration and I noticed some mistakes and stuff I wanted to tweak.

Word count- 544