10) Ballet Studio

☆ for all the things my hands have held ☆
☆ the best by far is you ☆

☆ for all the things my hands have held ☆☆ the best by far is you ☆

✿✧ Chapter Ten ✧✿

I woke up in a bed. It looked to be around 8 or 9 am. Rosalie must have carried me upstairs instead of waking me. I sat up, seeing Rosalie and Alice sitting in the next room. They were talking quietly until alice noticed me. Rose turned towards me after alice did.

"Morning little fang." Rosalie said.

"Morning."

I got up and made my way over to them. Rosalie and Alice looked at each other sporting a smirk on their faces. Rose and her scooted apart and patted the room between them.

I looked at the cushion in contemplation. I knew they were plotting something, but it was hard to resist. I was a sucker for them. I'd probably jump off a bridge if they asked me to.

"Ugh, fine." I groaned in defeat.

As soon as I sat down they were moving closer to me. I look at them both, trying to figure out their motive. Their expressions revealed close to nothing.

"Since we got interrupted yesterday, I thought I might make up for it now." Rose said.

Rose gently grabbed my chin, making me to look at her. I could feel Alice's fingertips drag across my shoulder. I froze,completely taken off guard. I pulled my head from Rose's fingers, looking at Alice. She gave me an innocent smile.

"Who do you wanna marry first, little fang?" Rose asked.

"What?"

"You need to break the tie." Alice reminded.

I nearly ran away from them in that moment. Were they seriously going to make me chose? I didn't think I could chose between the two. They were both amazing. I kind of wish I could marry them both, but as far as I know, it's not legal in Washington.

"I- do I have to chose? I mean, you're both great."

"Chose" Rosalie said firmly.

"Uh, Maybe alice. She was a lot nicer at first. But then again, you did save me that one night, so maybe you. But alice did say it first." I ranted.

"Well you'll be disappointed to know I'm already married." Alice whispered in my ear.

"To who?"

"Me" Rose answered. "We got married in France. Alice did have to disguise herself as a man, but it was worth it."

I could almost feel my brain explode. I guess all those little things finally made sense. I had blown it off before, thinking they were just close friends, but now it all added up. For some reason, I was in awe.

"So, you two have been together the whole time, yet you're okay with each other flirting with me?"

"Yep. Only with you though." Alice giggles. "Oh, Bella's back"