𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 || 𝐝𝐞𝐰 𝐱 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

angst mmmm

raindrop 

tw for sh, blood,  dewdrop being an asshole in the beginning

2221 words (that one is making me mad)

Rain groaned in frustration and cradled his head in his hands. His bass had not done anything good the entire practice, and it was starting to get on his nerves. Usually he would just play it off, but this time it was too much for him. Especially since his anxiety had gotten worse because of the upcoming tour. He threw his pick at the ground.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Dewdrop's snarky comment had set him off.

"Fuckin' everyone at this point!" he burst out. Dew rolled his eyes.

"Don't have to yell now, baby," he replied in a mocking tone.

"Comin' from you," Rain muttered. Dew began to stomp over to him, but Aether rose from his spot on the couch to restrain him.

"Calm down, it's just your bass," Swiss chimed in.

"Yeah, just my bass! I ruined the whole fuckin' song!" He placed his bass on the ground not so gently and stormed off the stage.

"Maybe come back when you're done with your temper tantrum!" Dew called out.

"Dew, you fuckin dick, just leave me alone!" he yelled back. With that, he slammed the door and stomped down the hall to his room.

"Good job, Dew!" Phantom muttered sarcastically. Dew flipped him off and resumed practicing. Aether stood next to him.

"Go talk to him," he whispered. Dew huffed and set his guitar down. He all but stomped out of the room and down the hall. The music blasting in Rain's room could be heard from down the hall.

"Hey, turn that shit down, you're pissing off your neighbors!" He stood outside his door. A thunk came from inside, but he paid no mind.

"Fuck off!"
"I'm just trying to be nice and apologize, stop being a dick!" Rain yanked the door open. Dew sneered. He didn't seem to notice the water ghoul's puffy eyes or faint tear tracks.

"Me, being a dick!? Look in a mirror fuckwad!" Dew growled and narrowed his eyes.

"Fine, just don't accept my apology!" Dew turned and walked back to the practice room. "And don't come back to practice, I don't need you messing up the songs anymore!" Rain slammed his door and slid down it, curling his knees towards his chest. More tears slipped down his cheeks as a silent sob wracked through his body. Dew was right, he was messing all the songs up. He always messes everything up. He even managed to mess up the unbreakable relationship between him and Dew. Another not so silent sob escaped his lips. He looked at the framed picture of him and Dew lying on the ground near his bathroom. Glass shards surrounded it. He slowly crawled over to it, small pieces of glass lodging into his palms.

"Fuck you," he whimpered, a rogue tear falling onto the frame. He repeated the same words over and over until his claws finally broke through the back of the frame, tearing a hole in the bottom of the picture. He let the broken frame fall to the ground, opening the door to his bathroom. He cringed at the pitiful sight in the mirror. Disheveled hair, red, puffy eyes, blotchy cheeks, tears still streaming down his face, he was a mess. His hands were covered in little spots of blood from where the glass had dug into the rough skin of his palms. He reached down and grabbed a bigger shard of glass from the floor. He scanned his arms, looking for a fresh spot between the older scars that littered his arms. The glass felt nice on his skin as he brought it down in the middle of his forearm, just below his wrist. Blood seeped from the mark as he dragged it across the width of his arm. He lifted the glass and brought it down just above the new cut. He watched as the blood slowly trickled from the wound, mingling with blood from the cut below it. A tear fell onto his arm, just in between the cuts, diluting the blood. He brought the shard up one last time, cutting slightly deeper above the two other cuts.