𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 || 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

rulti (brainrot brainrot brainrot brainrot)

so sickeningly sweet

1412 words

"But Rainy, I'm tireddd," Swiss whined.

"Shhh, I'll only be a minute." Rain waved off Swiss's complaints and laid his jacket in the ghoul's arms, running out the door and into the rain. The smile on his face grew as the rain began to pour. He threw his arms out and spun around, taking it all in. Swiss watched from the sidelines, watching the water ghoul with a fond smile on his face.

"C'mon!" Rain shouted over the sound of the rain, pulling Swiss out from under the safety of the overhang. Swiss wants to roll his eyes and go back inside, but the smile on Rain's face makes all thoughts of that magically disappear. Rain drags him to a particularly large puddle and stomps in it, splashing water all over the already half-soaked multi ghoul.

"You did not!" Swiss shouted, running after him. Rain screamed and ran, splashing Swiss with as much water as he could without getting caught. He stopped to hide behind one of the outer walls of the ministry, seemingly safe from Swiss. But the safety was short lived, as Swiss pummeled into him, sending them both to the ground. Rain squirmed in Swiss's grip, trying to escape impending doom.

"It's no use trying to escape, waterlily." Swiss grinned devilishly and splashed a large amount of water into Rain's face. He threw his head back in laughter watching Rain sputter and wipe his hair out of his face. He failed to notice the growing droplet of water over him. It was now Rain's turn to watch his mate suffer (not that he suffered when Swiss splashed him, he was just surprised). He dropped the oversized droplet right onto his head. Swiss yelped and stared at Rain, who rolled over to be on top of him, leaving Swiss on the cold, wet ground.

"Fucker!" Swiss cursed, lovingly glaring at Rain.

"You were never gonna win this, you know that, right?" Rain looked at him innocently, batting his wet eyelashes. Swiss flipped Rain over so he could be on top of him again, however Rain rolled as well, causing them to just barrel roll into the middle of the courtyard. Rain stopped when Swiss's head landed right in a puddle, soaking the back of his head and neck.

"You did that intentionally, didn't you?" He jested.

"And what if I did?" he stared into Swiss's fiery orange eyes. "You have no proof."

"The proof is that I'm laying in a puddle with you on top of me!" Swiss countered. Rain rolled his eyes and nestled his head into his neck.

"Nobody is out here to see it," he whispered into his ear. "No one will believe you." he bit the bottom of his ear and pulled away, smiling as if nothing happened. Swiss stared and began to conspire against the lanky ghoul on top of him. Rain laughed, but was cut short by Swiss unexpectedly standing up, sending him to the ground. When he tried to get up, Swiss grabbed him and threw him over his shoulder, skipping around like a child.

"Put me down!" Rain gasped, gently hitting his back. Swiss patted his butt and ignored him, continuing to skip around the courtyard. He came across the large puddle again and got a terrible – but hilarious – idea.

"You said you wanna get put down?" He asked. Rain nodded feverishly.

"Yea! Put me down!"

"Your wish is my command!" Swiss unceremoniously dropped Rain into the puddle, splashing water everywhere. He sat in silence in the puddle, his lip quivering. Swiss smiled and laughed, proud of his wonderfully stupid plan. When he looked back down, he noticed Rain on the verge of tears. He went into a panic and dropped down to his level, cupping the water ghoul's face.