𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 || 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

swiss x phantom x transmasc reader

requested by FritterDawg

itsy bitsy teensy weensy bit of angst and a whole lot of fluff coming right up

(also somewhat described nightmare so yea idk)

no use of y/n

706 words

It was dark.

It was cold.

Something was behind him, lurking.

Everything felt off. So incredibly off. Noises came from where they shouldn't. Mysterious lights appeared and disappeared.

Something was around his neck. Seeping into his chest. Suffocating him from the inside.

He awoke with a sharp gasp. A cold sweat covered his brow. He frantically glanced around the room, not even being able to process the tears streaming down his cheeks until someone had brushed them away. Big, strong hands had enveloped his face, and someone was talking, but he couldn't decipher the words. Not yet, at least.

Smaller hands were on his head. In his hair. Trying to get a response out of him. He was sure the person with the small hands was the one talking, their soft voice just barely passing through his head.

Then everything hit him like a wave crashing against the shore. He collapsed into Swiss's chest, letting out small, scared pleas to make it stop.

"You're okay now, it's not real," Phantom whispered, pumping a little quintessence into his shaking body. It took effect almost immediately, calming his nerves ever so slightly. Eventually, the shaking and crying stopped, replaced with choppy breathing and quiet whimpers.

"We got you, sweetheart," Swiss mumbled, wrapping his arms around him. Phantom nodded, all but gluing himself to his back.

"Not gonna let anything hurt you," Phantom declared, nuzzling his face into his neck. The soothing sensation of his loves next to him almost sent him into a light sleep, however the lurking feelings in the back of his mind set a wall between him and giving into the exhaustion.

"Let's get you in the shower, yeah?" Swiss spoke after a while. "Get all the sweat off of ya?" He nodded slowly, getting up off the bed with the help of Phantom. He followed behind the two ghouls, still lost in his own little world.

Soon, the sound of running water registered in his brain, only slightly snapping himself out of his thoughts. Phantom appeared in front of him again, a concerned look on his face. He pressed a light kiss to his forehead, his arms snaking around his waist.

"Need help?" Phantom asked, tilting his head to the side. He shook his head, already knowing what he needed to do from here. They all go through the routine at least once a week. It had become natural at this point.

"You're zombie-brained," Phantom muttered, brushing a stray lock of his hair to the side. "Let me help you, please?" He reluctantly nodded, leaning limply against Phantom as Swiss carefully undressed him. After that painstakingly slow process, the three were finally in the shower.

They all sat there for a while, the quiet sound of sniffles and the shower filling the room. He leaned against Swiss's chest with Phantom pressed into his back, almost like a sandwich. He heard Phantom and Swiss mutter something to each other, but once again, he was too tired to decipher what they were saying. He felt hands in his hair, gently massaging shampoo into it.

He didn't know how long they had stayed in the shower. But it must have been a while because his fingers were pruned beyond belief. Swiss and Phantom carefully helped him out, making sure he didn't slip on the slick floor. They dressed him in a fresh pair of boxers and carried him to the bed, setting him down on top of the blankets. In an instant, Phantom was at his side, looking nervously up at him now.

"You okay now?"

"Fine," he replied simply, loosely wrapping an arm around Phantom. Swiss climbed in beside the two, wrapping a protective arm around them.

"No more nightmares?"

He nodded his head.

"Good."

Swiss pulled him to his chest, gently running his fingers through his hair. Phantom yawned quietly before resting his head on his chest, lightly running his fingers over his scars.

"You sure?"

He nodded again. Phantom smiled, tilting his head upwards to press a light kiss to his chin. Swiss nuzzled his hair, already slipping off into a deep slumber. Even though he was the last to finally fall asleep again, he was sure no more nightmares would haunt him tonight.

btw the Copia x reader onseshot im writing will be out so lmao i was working on with this and the other one and got distracted and lost my momentum

rip