𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 || 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩

swiss x fem reader and raindrop (going through a swiss brainrot rn leave me alone)

idk what to classify it as but kinda smutty themes but not really

also ghoulette y/n 

3953 words, it wrote itself

"Rain help meeee," y/n drew out, flopping on the water ghoul's bed. He glanced at her and sighed, setting his book down.

"What do you need?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Have you ever been in love?" Rain stared wide eyed at the ghoulette in front of him. His mouth opened and closed multiple times, no words spilling out.

"Uh, no, why-why do you ask?" he sputtered. y/n groaned and flipped onto her stomach, resting her head in her hands.

"Cause I think I'm in love," she stated, staring into the ghoul's shocked eyes. Rain shook his head and looked at the ghoulette he considered to be his sister.

"Who?" He looked at her flushed face. The corners of her lips curled up into her signature embarrassed smile.

"Swiss," she blurted, burying her face into her hands. Rain sat silently, the gears in his head turning.

"Wait a minute." he shook his hands in front of him. "You like Swiss??" y/n nodded and kicked her feet like the main character in a teen romance movie. Rain mumbled something incoherent under his breath and flopped against his pillows.

"Satanas, n/n, Swiss?!" He looked at the ceiling incredulously.

"Yeah, stop bullying me," she muttered. Rain sat up and put his hand on her head, messing up her hair. Her e/c eyes looked into his blue ones desperately.

"Do you think he likes me?" she pondered, breaking eye contact. Rain thought back to all the times Swiss had complimented her whenever they hung out. Or when he stared at her for an entire ritual. And not to forget the time he accidentally touched her boob and couldn't look her in the eyes for a few days.

"Find out yourself," he advised, giving her a small smile.

"You're no help, Rainy," she groaned, moving to rest her head in his lap. Rain sighed and ran his hand through her hair. She relaxed into his touch.

"Can we watch a movie?" she questioned. "I need a distraction." Rain nodded and reached for the remote, switching on the small TV.

"Any suggestions?" he looked down at y/n. She placed a hand on her chin, her tongue slightly sticking out of her mouth.

"Hmm, what about something like a concert, I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders and looked at the TV. Rain grinned deviously and went straight for youtube.

"I shouldn't have said anything," y/n mumbled, watching as Rain searched The Black Parade Is Dead. He enthusiastically clicked on the first result and smiled down at y/n. She rolled her eyes at his emo antics, secretly enjoying his choice.

"Fuckin' emo ass." she shook her head like a disapproving mom.

"You know you like it!" he poked her side. She huffed dramatically and watched as Gerard Way was rolled onto stage in a hospital bed. Rain ate up every bit of the concert as if he hadn't watched it a bazillion times. He sang along to every song and clapped his hands periodically. y/n secretly sang along too, hoping Rain wouldn't notice over his own singing and the tremendous volume of the TV (he noticed).

As the end credits played, y/n yawned. Rain turned the tv volume down and glanced at the girl.

"Tired?"