EPILOGUE

Kakashi

12 Years Later

"I swear to God, Kakashi if you do not control your sons I will stab you with a Kunai." She growled at me when I walked through the back door and I smiled.

"Don't you smile at me, I found throwing stars in the washer. The washer, Kakashi! Why the fuck do they have so many weapons." She huffed before pulling food out of the fridge.

"Because their mom wanted to train them super young because they were 'the cutest little geniuses around' I smirked and she let out a curse.

"They're too much like you and me." She sighed and I wrapped my hands around her, giving her forehead a kiss.

"Badass?" I questioned and she chuckled. "Heathens." She mumbled into my chest.

We could hear yelling coming from outside and we turned to look out the window and laughed. Our oldest son, Sakumo was hanging upside down from the large tree trying to throw Kunai at a target but missing because his chakra control wasn't perfected yet. He let out a loud curse when he fell and I laughed.

She hit me. "Don't laugh! He's 11! He has his fucking dad's potty mouth." She grumbled before we both started laughing.

Our second son, Kenji who was 7 was holding hands with our youngest and only daughter while he led her to Sakumo. He was shaking his head while Hikari was giggling at him.

We walked outside and the trio noticed us when we sat on the outdoor couch. "Daddy!" Hikari yelled and started running towards me with her arms wide. I picked her up and set her on my lap hugging her tightly.

"Kari, I thought you were a big girl now?" Y/N teased and I gave her a mock glare while pulling my daughter closer to my chest.

"She's only 3." I grumbled and she laughed.

"I'm 4, daddy." Kari said with a huff and I covered her face in kisses while she giggled. "I'm sorry, princess. I stand correct, you're 4," I said.

The boys sat next to us and Sakumo gave y/n his puppy dog eyes. "Mom, can you teach me more on my Sharingan? Pleaseeeee."

We found out that all the kids potentially could awaken their Sharingan and we vowed to make sure they only unlock it because of intense happiness. Sakumo awakened his last year when he graduated from the academy early.

She shook her head and laughed. "After you eat." She pushed his black hair off his forehead and he huffed. "That's probably why you fell, I can hear your stomach grumbling from here." She teased and his cheeks turned pink.

"I didn't fall." He mumbled and Kari giggled. "Yes, you did." We smiled and he grumbled.

"Me and Jiji saw!" She added on and we all laughed.

She ruffled Kenji's half black, half white hair. "How's your studies going?" He nodded. "Good."

I laughed, out of all our kids he was definitely the most like me, quiet and kept to himself but he loved as deeply as his siblings. Y/N constantly made jokes that our kids were running out of ink as they were being born because Sakumo looked exactly like me but with the signature Uchiha black hair. Kenji looked like a perfect mixture of both of us but with half and half hair and Hikari looked exactly like her mom but with my white hair.

They ran off to play and I pulled her closed to my side. "We did pretty well in the kids department." I said smugly and she laughed.

"We did.." She let out a loving sigh and I kissed her head. We watched them for a few moments before our side gate opened.

"Knock Knock!"

"Oba-Chan!" The kids yelled when they saw Tsunade and she giggled before embracing them all in a hug and we stood up to give her hugs too.

Eventually the whole gang showed up, Naruto and Hinata, Gai, Sasuke and Sakura all with their kids. We were celebrating Hikari's birthday today and I wanted to cry thinking about my baby girl growing up.

The day was filled with laughs, gifts, cake and love; I pulled my wife by her hips and gave her a deep kiss earning whistles from everyone.

"What was that for?" She said breathlessly and I smiled at her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked around our backyard with a smile.

"For all of this.. for everything." I shook my head and rested my forehead against her.

"For choosing to forgive me and being with me." I whispered.

She gave me a kiss and broke apart with a smile. "Thank you. For giving me everything I never knew I wanted."

"I love you so much, Hatake Y/N"

"I love you so much, Hatake Kakashi." She smiled, with my arm around her waist and our backyard filled with laughs and loud screams from our kids we joined the group.

"To the rest of our lives." I held up my beer to her and she smiled.

The End.

AUTHOR NOTE:  YAY!! My first Kakashi x Reader is completed! Thank you to those who stuck with the story & have enjoyed it, it means the absolute world to me. Kakashi was my first anime crush and the start of my obsession with white haired characters and sensei's 😂

I have a few more stories i'm working on so keep your eyes out ;)

Also check out my darkish romance, Open The Door Please. Its an Armin x Reader AU story.

Thank you again! ❤️❤️❤️