Welcome, Traveler

Welcome, Traveler! I see you've chosen to rest here in the midst of your journey. And to that, I simply wish you a restful stay.

Here are some RULES before you head on:

This is a READER INSERT – however, I will mostly be writing with FEM READER in mind, but most of them might turn out GENDER NEUTRAL.

We keep it SFW in here – most common topics/themes will include FLUFF AND ANGST. For angst there might be common disturbing themes such as DEATH, LOSS, GORE, VIOLENCE, ETC. But it won't be too heavy (hopefully).

FLUFF will be indicated by [♥]; ANGST will be indicated by [✩]; ANGST W/COMFORT will be indicated by [✩/♥]. Sometimes the story might not fall into a specific category well, so I'll be putting the closest thing on the title.

I try my best to write most of the male characters with the exception of a few select. The most common characters that I will turn to write about are XIAO, WANDERER (SCARAMOUCHE), VENTI, KAZUHA, CYNO, and of course our other beloved characters like Kaeya and Diluc, but it might be very rare for me to. I cannot guarantee an exact depiction of their personalities, however. (I have a strong bias for the Anemo boys so...yeah).

Please keep the COMMENT SECTION A SAFE AND INCLUSIVE PLACE for all the readers. Hateful comments about or towards certain people or topics will not be tolerated and deleted immediately.

REQUESTS are something I'm still currently thinking about, but might happen in the future.

MORE TO BE ADDED – we will see what the future brings.

Thank you for your stay, and I welcome you all to "Pacify

Thank you for your stay, and I welcome you all to "Pacify."