Kung Fu Panda pt. 1

Darkness was all I could see, afterall I went to sleep at 3 in the morning.

"Little one."

I jumped as my eyes shot open, still seeing nothing but endless blackness. "Hello?" I questioned hearing my voice echo. "Where am I?" The echo was my only reply.

A bright glow illuminated from afar, "Hello there" a bodiless voice says drawing my attention to the yellow light, it was a sphere maybe the size of a golf ball.

"Are you god?" My voice draws off as I roll my eyes, "Dammit that means Dest won that bet."

A small chuckle drew me out of my thoughts as the light lit up more signifying it was talking, "No, a god I am not."

Fucking Yoda?

"Am i dreaming?" The light spun around me, sizing me up,

"Dreaming, not dreaming, what does that matter?" I frown semi-annoyed already. "You are chosen"

"chosen?" I pause a second, "TO DIE?!" My eyes widened.

"No, no. to help." He laughs, or it laughs.

"Who am I supposed to be helping?" I question as pink petals started swarming around us forming its own type of hurricane.

"𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻."

☁️⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆☁️⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊☁️⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆☁️

☁️⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊☁️⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆☁️

☁️⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆☁️

☁️⋆ ☾⋆☁️

☁️

Hearing a commotion I prick my eyes open finding myself laid down on the smooth ground. With my vision still blurry all I could do was watch the huge figure in front of me excitedly bounce around.

"The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way! Look at this place!" It spots something and runs up to it, I tightly shut my eyes pressing my full hand against the ground to push me up.

"Master Flying Rhino's armor. With authentic battle damage!"

The blurriness faded leaving me to see a Panda. A literal Panda! He turns and sees another artifact — a green sword, he runs up to it.

"Whoa... The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking—" He stares at it intently, "OW!" Along with my confusion a smile grew at his childishness, as he shakes his finger and sucks it. He then runs up to an apparently empty display, "The Invisible Trident of Destiny!" He looks up at a painting and gasps. "I've only seen paintings of that painting..."

I manage to push my into a sitting position as my brain recognizes whatever the hell is going on, "Po?" i mutter in a whisper.

There is absolutely no way that in front of me is an animated character, that i use to watch as a kid. "The Dragon Warrior" a voice whispers in my head reminding me of of the dream i had. Can that be called a 'dream?' unless-

I pinch myself flinching from the pain of it, yeah no totally not a dream. Feeling a tug on my wrist i look down to see a string, my body scoots against the ground as it pulls me forwards. My eyes follow the string seeing the other end attached to Po's wrist.