Kung Fu Panda 2 pt. 1

Setting down another bowl i join the rest of the five watching Po "How is he doing that with his face?!" Mantis asks

Po places a bean bun in his mouth, which is already full of thirty-seven other bean buns. After putting in the bean bun, he smashes his fist on the table. Bang!

"Thirty-eight bean buns!"

The Five cheer. Honestly in just one full moon things have been going pretty swell. The gang is bonding just like any other day, which is sweet.

"Yes! New record! You monster!" Mantis cheers

"Keep going! Hit forty!" Monkey says holding the bowl I placed closer to him.

"He'll never hit forty!" Care dismissed.

Po takes two bean buns from the plate. "You got it, buddy! I'll put it up to forty!"

"Do it!" See! even Tigress is eager.

"No problem!" He puts the two bean buns in his mouth and tries to close his mouth. He struggles. The Five watch in silent awe. "Yeah...Yeah! One moment..." When Po succeeds, he sticks his paws up in the air and begins cheering, while the Five cheer along with him.

"Well done, Po!" Cran says slapping Po on the back in congratulations, causing Po to spit the bean buns back at us. I quickly duck under the table, Monkey and Mantis are hit, while Viper ducks and Tigress block two of the buns.

"Your training has paid off." The tiger gently says.

A gong sounds in the distance. I stand up at our calling.

'Oh! Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later!" Po points to the bowl of bean buns as grabs one of my free hands rushes out of the training hall. "You'll save those for us, right?"

I shake my head as he easily transfers me from the ground up onto his shoulder, "Po I'm absolutely not eating any that were in your mouth." He laughs at my statement as he runs and jumps across waterfalls and rocks that lead to the Dragon Grotto.

Getting to the area the panda lets me down as we walk over to master Shifu "Master Shifu" he pants, "Master Shifu. What do we got? Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain? Whatever it is, I will take them down! Cause I'm in a mood. I need to get something done, you know what I mean?" Shifu still concentrates instead of answering. "Uhhh, what are you doing?"

"One of Master Oogway's final teachings." Shifu looks up to a stalactite. The stalactite drops a droplet. When the droplet touches down, Shifu begins to do some moves and catches the droplet. He then guides the droplet through his arms then finally drops it to a small plant which drops the droplet to the water.

"Wow" I mutter, already onto the second movie?

"Woah! Awesome! How... did you... do that?" Po asks excitedly.

"Inner peace." Shifu smiles

"Inner peace, that's cool! Inner piece of what?" Po asks happily.

"It is the next phase of your training. Every master..." Shifu walks behind us. "Must find his path..." Shifu then appears on a rock far away from us. "to inner peace. Some choose to mediate for 50 years in a cave just like this." Shifu jumps to the water in front of the dragon sculpture then balances on his stick. "Without the slightest taste of food or water."

I look down hearing Po's stomach belch "Or?" he asks nervously.

"Some find it through pain and suffering as I did. Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior..." i look away hiding my snickering. "Was the worst day of my life." Po scowls, as I hunch over curling my hands around my stomach to lessen the pain of over using my muscles. "By far. Nothing else came close. It was the worst, most painful mind-destroying, horrible, moment-"