Kung Fu Panda 3 Pt. 2

Taking a bite of a dumpling i listen to the splashes of the bath Po was taking.

I wanted to give him the privacy he gives me so I'm facing the wall, even though he didn't care in the end.

"I am ready... to teach you a lesson!" He changes his voice, "Teach me? Oh no, he's the Dragon Teacher!" A more feminine one now "Yeah, he's so handsome." Back to his normal, "Thank you for the compliment."

I laugh to myself trying not to peak over, "If you wanted to be called handsome you didn't need to make your action figures say it." I say hoping for a chance to bombard him with compliments except-

Mr. Ping appears.

"Po? Y/n?" I wave in the direction of his voice.

"Oh, hey, Dad, what's up? I was just, uh, stopping by for a little soak." I glare at him for his big lie of a comment.

Mr. Ping looks at Po in a concerned look, while the panda pops a bubble.

"Okay, what's wrong?" He instantly asks.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls."

"Action figures."

"Dolls" I snicker turning away.

"Y/n" Po mutters under his breath.

"And instead of adding bath-salt to the water, you just added Szechuan peppercorns."

"Szechuan what?" I turn back to see the can he was holding. "My tenders." He shrieks scooping water, to rinse off 'his tenders'.

I'm sorry it's just, that never gets unfunny to me, such a cute term for d-

"Okay, yes, something's wrong."

"There, there, son, you tell your daddy all about it. Lift your arm." He begins scrubbing Po's fur with a brush.

"Shifu says I don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior, and now I have to be a teacher? I thought I finally knew who I was. If I'm not the Dragon Warrior, then who am I? He asks.

Mr. Ping hands me the brush thinking to himself, "A teacher? Teaching kung fu?" He mutters. 'That's a promotion! Take the job, son, and someday, when you're in charge of the whole Jade Palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby!" He chuckles, then pauses "Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us."

I step back as Po starts getting slapped on his back encouraging him out.

"But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?"

"Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that." Mr. Ping answers as Po gets out, I make a small sound quickly turning around as he got dressed.

"And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest? I have to defend my title."

"No one's gonna beat your dumpling eating record."

Someone swings opens the back door right into my forehead, "Ow!" "Sorry- Someone's about to beat your dumpling eating record!"

Rubbing my head I look back to the other two.

Po rushes in as I frown already knowing a bruise is gonna form.

"Go! Go! Go!" The crowd shouts.

"Who's eating my dumplings?" Po asks opening the door for us.

"And who's paying for them?"

The back of a large figure with a green vest sat eating with a stack of emptied plates nearby.

"100! 101! 102!"