~your a moron bearman~

"I am never getting on a plane again"
"Mil, you need to do it again in 5 days"
"Lan i cant. That was the worst 24 hours of my life."
Millie and Lando had just landed in Australia for the third race of the season. She had been on multiple planes and hadn't slept in a whole day, so she was pretty grump. Formula 2 were also racing however Millie was back on the sidelines.
"Daniel is finally back in the paddock this weekend i can't wait" she said.
Daniel had always been a big inspiration for Millie. He took her under his wing when he joined mclaren, and the two had created a close bond. Lando knew Millie would always make the effort to connect with his teammates but Daniel made just as much effort to connect with Millie, and to see her so comfortable in both sides of the garage during race weekends made him happy. He was worried about Oscar coming in and taking Daniels place, but Millie seems to get along well with Oscar, just as she did with Carlos too.
"When does Ollie land?" Lando asked her
"Hun and Frederik flew out a couple of days ago. they are already here"
"So i assume you will be going finding him as soon as we get to melbourne?"
"why would i do that"
"cause you two have some sort of issue where if your apart for more than 48 hours you go insane"
Millie just giggled. She hated to admit it but Lando had a point
———————————————————————
millienorris via stories

 She hated to admit it but Lando had a point———————————————————————millienorris via stories

———————————————————————

Danny🦡: Hey Mil, let me know when you land. i'll take you and Lando to the hotel, saves you messing around with taxis

Mil🩵: Hey Dan, thankyou. just landed now

Danny🦡: alrighty i'll set off now

Mil🩵: see you soon

————————————————————————
Daniel picked them up from the airport, squishing millie in a hug and doing a handshake with lando. He invited them out for lunch the day after and told Millie to invite Ollie with a smirk on his face. They happily accepted the offer and thanked him for the lift.

As they were walking in, Millie had her head down, focused on her phone. Lando had to pulled her sideways to avoid her walking into someone.
"gosh mil just give it two minutes until w even checked in"
"sorry Lan, i'm seeing where Ollie is"
"i thought you were tired?"
"i am, i only want to go and say hello"
"hmmm ok" lando responded rolling his eyes

———————————————————————

Rose and two thorns:

Millie: G'day mates

Ollie: She's arrived!!!
Arthur: bet your tired

Millie: yes but i want to come see you guys

Ollie: yes please do
Arthur: i'm out with charles, i shall catch up with you tomorrow
Ollie: i'm room 601

Millie: on my way

———————————————————————
She knocked on the door and Ollie answer a few seconds later, smiling when he saw her.
"hey"
"hey"
they smiled and she walked in.
"want a drink mil?"
"yeah if you don't mind"
Ollie smiled and went to grab a bottle of water. Millie was comfortable around Ollie so went and spread herself out lay on his bed. He walked back in and giggled.
"comfy?"
she looked up and smirked
"very"
"move up"
"ha no"
"fine you leave me no choice"
And with that he just lay on top of her and she screams while giggling.
"no ollie get offff"
he rolled off and pushed her to the other side of the bed as she sat up next to him, their shoulders touching.
"your a moron bearman"
"likewise Norris"
they looked at each other and smiled.
she shuffled a bit and put her head on his shoulder.
"i almost didn't come this weekend" she said after a pause.
"really? why?"
"yeah. after racing last weekend i don't think being at the track is gonna feel the same. the rush came back to me and to go back to being a spectator will just be wierd"
"you'll be back on the grid soon mil, i promise. your an incredible driver and someone has to see that 2021 wasn't your fault and you had every right to speak against them and fight for what you think is right. your one of the best drivers i have ever seen. don't give up yeah?"
there was no response. he looked down and she had fallen asleep on his shoulder. the travelling got to her. he smiled as he shuffled them slowly so they were lay down and kissed the top of her head. he knew this was a good opportunity and snapped a photo before whispering goodnight and closing his own eyes.

olliebearman via stories

———————————————————————She woke up the next day to an empty room

She woke up the next day to an empty room. She immediately realised that she had fallen asleep in Ollie's room. She checked her phone before telling Lando she would meet him later. Ollie walked in with shorts on and his FDA shirt in hand, meaning he was shirtless.
"Oh sorry Mil, didn't realise you were awake."
She looked up from her phone, her eyes widening..
"like what you see?"
"oh shut up Ollie" she said laughing. "let's go to track"
She got dressed and went with Ollie, ready for the friday ahead.

————————————————————————
millienorris

liked by danielricciardo, frederikvestiofficial and 100,384 othersmillienorris: ITS FRIDAY THEEENNNN

millienorris: ITS FRIDAY THEEENNNN.......

view all comments

landonorris: ITS SATURDAY SUNDAY WHAT