~deja vu~

*beep*
Millie Scanned her pass and walked into the Bahrain paddock behind her brother.
"feels good to be back doesn't it, can't wait for another year of racing"
"yeah, wish i could say the same"

Over the winter break, she had been doing everything she could to try and get her ban lifted, but the FIA just wouldn't budge. They've had something against her from the start and this just confirms it.

"Sorry Mil, I'm sure you'll get the ban lifted soon"
"Lando, i'm a 17 year old girl, i've got no power against the FIA"

Rose and two thorns

Millie:you guys in the paddock yet?

Ollie: Yeah we are in the F2 garages

Arthur: I'm with Ollie outside Prema, but i'll need to go soon so be quick

Millie: Got it, on my way

"Alright Lan i'm gonna go to see Ollie and Arthur. I'll be back before FP1"
"See you later" he said and have her a quick hug before they parted ways
———————————————————————
"heyyyy"
"Mil!" Ollie said as he engulfed her in a hug
"Alright Ol it's only been two weeks"
"two weeks to many"
"alright let her breathe" it was Arthur that spoke this time. He then gave her a hug.
"How was Dams been then?" she asked him. Arthur and Ollie had both been promoted to F2, however Arthur was no longer with Prema and was racing for Dams this year instead
"it's been good, the crew are lovely, you'll have to come in at some point."
"yeah sounds great"
"anyway i need to go, see you guys later"
They both waved Arthur off.
"i need to go aswell, you coming in? I'm sure the team would be thrilled to see you and i can introduce you to my teammate, Frederik"
"yeah sure why not"

They both made their way into the Prema Garage and she saw a few crew members she recognised. it felt amazing to be back around the team and to catch-up with everyone.

They then had to take their Cars round to the main pitlane ready for thir practice session. She was excited to watch them drive their f2 cars for the first time.

millienorris via stories