~guys....what happened~

formula2

liked by felipedrugovich, marcusarmstrong and 943,194 othersformula2: last years champ —» this years contenders

formula2: last years champ —» this years contenders. what are your race predictions for today?👇
tagged: @felipedrugovich @millienorris @theopourchaire

view all comments

felipedrugovich: such an amazing battle this year. cant wait to see how it ends!

millienorris: theo poruchaire champ

theopourchaire: millie norris champ
————————————————————————

Millie and Ollie made their way to track together on the Sunday. Millie would be starting P2, just behind Theo. It was a championship contenders front row lock out. mathematically only one of the two out of theo and millie would become champion. Ollie was driving while millie was in the passenger seat. He looked over to her. She was quiet.....too quiet.
"mil"
nothing
he waved a hand infront of her face.
"mil"
she snapped out of her daydreaming and looked at him
"hey"
he smiled
"try to relax yourself ok?"
"yeah sure" she said looking forwards.
he continued to drive, one hand on the wheel, and moving one hand to her thigh. he having her a gentle squeeze not looking away from the road. He knew the pressure she had on her today, and he wanted to make sure that she knew he was there for her the whole way, and that he would do whatever he could to help her get this win. It meant everything to her and would make her happier than ever, and because of that it meant everything to him too. He cared about her more than anything.

As they arrived at track, he moved his hand from her thigh, due to the fans. The spot where his hand once was felt cold to her. He was right next to her and yet she missed his touch. Arriving in the paddock, millie was immediately whisked away for interviews with theo, trying to ask them as much about the title fight as possible.

f1

liked by landonorris, schecoperez and 1,294,284 othersf1: two contenders for the f2 championship

f1: two contenders for the f2 championship. 32 laps. only one can win. lights out for the final f2 feature race of the season in 30 minutes. good luck to you both🖤❤️
tagged: @theopourchaire @millienorris
———————————————————————

Millie and Ollie had put on their race suits and were being called out into the pitlane to take their cars round to the grid.
"good luck out there. remeber your the best fucking driver on this grid and in about an hours time, you will be a world champion" ollie said, pulling her in by her waist.
"i love your confidence ol. thankyou though. i'm gonna go out there and give it my best. that's all i can do"
"your gonna smash it" he said leaning in for a kiss.
It was sweet yet passionate. After they pulled away, she saw her phone light up.
"you coming?" ollie asked
"umm yeah i'll catch up"
"okay" he said walking out.

She went over to pick up her phone seeing a few messages on the screen.

dad: good luck out their squirt. we are all watching from the mclaren balcony xx

mum: everyone's behind you honey. go out there and give it everything. good luck xx

lando: go show them who the fuck you are. i'll be in the pitlane when you pull in as a champion

arthur: see you on track mil. good luck go give it your all x

fernando: go smash it pocket rocket. i've convinced my team to move some meetings around so i can watch

carlos: good luck today millie! vamos!!

danny: rooting for you mil! good luck x

paul: cant wait to watch you become champ. good luck mil x

dino: wishing you the best of luck. i've got your back always. go smash it girl! x

zak: good luck millie. bring it home! x

frederik: i couldn't catch you before you left to get ready. good luck today. you will be amazing. just relax and remember how much you love being in that car

her eyes fell to the bottom of the notifications. the one from her best friend

jack: don't stress. don't worry. i'm on track with you and supporting you the whole way. i love you the world millie. go smash it. good luck xx

she smiled, sending a quick thankyou to everyone before heading out to catch up to ollie on his way to the pitlane. This was it.
———————————————————————

The lights went out and she set off behind theo for the formation lap. The grandstands were full, more than they usually were for f2. she had noticed that more people seemed to be interested in this years title fight for the formula 2 season and it made her happy to know that people were tuning in and staring to follow the lower formulas. coming round the final turn and down the straight, she settled into her grid spot, waiting for everyone else to do the same.

"okay millie. 32 laps. that's it. let's go smash it" her race engineer said down the radio
"will do guys"
"good luck out there"
"thankyou"

everyone had now lined up on the grid. She looked up at the lights

🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴
🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴 🔴

all the lights were on. any second now and the final race would be underway. the next few seconds felt like a lifetime.

for the final time this season

five lights out

and away they go.

Millie and Theo both got amazing starts and we're almost wheel to wheel into turn 1. Theo just edged out ahead, but they nearly made contact. This was going to be a long hard race. After 10 laps, she was still behind.
"millie, how to you feel about an early pit stop to try and undercut theo?"
"i feel amazing about it"
"and do you think you could do a 22 lap stint on the softs? the degradation on them is looking positive"
"let's do it guys. this is all about the risks"

she came into the pits for a very good pitstop and was back out onto the track in no time. She was behind most of the grid but knew they all had to stop so didn't feel too worried. Ollie was brought in the next lap and came out behind her. They were the first two to stop and didn't plan on stopping again. By lap 20, everyone had pitted, exceot theo. He was miles ahead but decided to box.
"okay millie, theo has boxed. give it everything"
she pushed herself through the final few corners, giving it her all. Theo still came out ahead. The gap closed and she was right on his tail. She had DRS and got past! but that didn't stop him. They battled wheel to wheel, constantly switching positions.

"okay millie final lap. one last push"
she was just behind him, pushing into corners and braking later. they made their way down the back straight wheel to wheel. They were even the whole wait through, both pulling ahead then falling behind. As they rounded the final corner, they raced towards the line wheel to wheel. These final few metres were purely based on speed. As they crossed the line, they had no clue who was ahead.

"guys....what happened"