~one condition~

Millie was now back home in england, and was sat in the outdoor section of a cafe in london with Lando. She had told him about her and Ollie and he was super excited for her, but did say he would be giving Ollie 'the talk' next time he saw him. Millie knew Ollie wouldn't be intimidated atall but went along with Lando anyway. Ollie was on holiday with his family for the week, but he facetimed her ever night so they could talk about their day.

"fancy a trip out to monaco for a couple of days?" Lando asked her
"i always forget you have an apartment out there, but yeah sure"
"alright i'll sort us some flights, do you wanna go tonight or tomorrow?"
"i can do tonight, i'll just need to nip home and pack a few things cause i've already got stuff at yours over there anyway"
"alright. when do you need to go to Italy?"
"well trainung and sim with Prema starts on Tuesday, but i have a meeting at Ferrari about my Ban on tuesday so i'll probably head out Monday. I've got a key to Ollie's cause he's not gonna be there until tuesday night"
"alright, as long as your sorted"

they sat and ate their sandwiches and just had a small catch up.
"what do you think of this silly season nonsense?" lando asked with a mouth full of food
"jeez lando i asked for the news not the weather. act like an adult for once and eat with your mouth closed"
they both laughed before millie continued
"it's been crazy. i mean i cried violently when fernando told me he was retiring"
"he told you?"
"yeah when i was with the FDA he rang me to tell me first"
"that so sweet"
"i know right"
"who do you thinks gonna get the seats then?" he asked her
"i've not been too sure. maybe theo to alfa? he's in their driver academy and he's fighting me for the championship"
"that seems logical. what about the aston seat and the two haas seats"
"they i've got no clue. i mean, your probably looking at felipe drugovich for the aston seat realistically"
"yeah he's been doing a lot of testing and sim work for them"
"what about the checo rumors, are they true?" she asked him
"the ones about him leaving redbull? i honestly don't know. i genuinely think that they would bring danny in if that was the case"
"i would love for that to happen"
"well of course you would. your DR3 number 1 fan girl"
"i sound crazy when you say it like that"
"that's because you are"
they laughed together again.

landonorris

liked by millienorris, logansargeant and 164,364 otherslandonorris: quality sibling time neededtagged: @millienorris

landonorris: quality sibling time needed
tagged: @millienorris

view all comments

millienorris: i'm literally a model

olliebearman:😮‍💨😮‍💨
———————————————————————

olliebearman