~7 friend theory~

"Hello Millie"
"Hey Lissie"
They shook hands as they both sat down on stools infront of the Camera. Millie was asked to do a last minute interview with Lissie Mackintosh about all things racing related and not. She follows Lissie on tiktok and thinks she's such an inspiration so she couldn't wait to meet her.
"It's a pleasure to have been invited. I've followed you on tiktok for a while now and your such an inspirational person. I love watching your videos"

"awww thankyou Millie, but i should be saying how much of an inspiration you are! your drive last weekend was incredible, how did it feel to stand on the top step of that podium?"

"it was certainly unexpected. i just wanted to help the team gain some points so to have gained those positions and stand up there was probably the most incredible feeling i've felt in a while!"

"When looking down at the crowd below, who do you notice first?

"Lando. Always. He's my biggest supporter really. But then of course i saw Ollie and Arthur. I miss being their teammate"

"The three of you had such a special bond last season. Would you say that's still there"

"Absolutely, they are two of my best friends"

"Along with Jack doohan i assume?"

"oh yes. Me and Jack have had such a special bond since 2021"

"Standing on the podium with him must have been something special?"

"It really was. To be first and second with him aswell was something that i think was so emotional for the both of us considering that could have happened a few years ago"

"Yeah spa 2021 wasn't a race to remember for you. How have you moved on from that, both physically and Mentally?"

"I think it's all about trying to stay positive. I knew i had time left to race the year after and i knew that i was lucky to even get out of the crash. Surrounding myself with people i love really helped and talking about my experience helped too. Ofcourse i've had Jack every step of the way, him knowing what it felt like to be in that experience. Physically i had been so lucky to come out with just a fractured wrist and a few cuts and bruises. The injuries could have been a lot worse, so it was all about the recovery"

"Well i think you've been amazing to move past that experience, especially at such a young age"

"Thankyou"

"I know, let's do something to lighten the mood, have you ever heard of the 7 friends theory?"

"yes i have"

"well let's do it for you, but i've switched it up a bit to relate it to racing"

"sounds good"

"ok number one: the friend you've had since you were little"

"can i go with Arthur? I've known him for years, having karted against each other when we were younger, and spending all our time together in the paddock since 2019"

"number two: the friend who shaped your childhood"

"i'd probably say Fernando Alonso. I've been watching him drive since i can remember. I used to base everything around him. My karting technique, my helmet designs. I even used to drive under the number 14!"

"that's sweet. ok. number three: the friend that got you into driving"

"Definitely Lando. I know technically he's my brother, but he's always been there for me. He taught me all i know about racing and he's always been there to support me. He convinced me to start driving in the first place"

"awww. number four: the friend that could make you laugh in any situation"

"Daniel all day. Do i even need to explain myself?"

"haha. number five: the friend you can tell anything too"

"Definitely Jack. He's the first to know about any minor or major event in my life. I tell him everything"

"number six: the friend that knows all your boy problems?"

"ooo that's a tough one. i never really have boy problems, although i used to always complain to Carlos Sainz about my high school crushes for some reason when he was Landos teammate. He used to take the mick out of me for it, still does. So i guess i'd say Carlos"

"and finally number seven: the friend that means everything to you"

"Ollie"

"no explanation?"

"Ollie means the world to me and always will"

Lissie smiled before she spoke again
"There are rumors you and Ollie are more than friends. Could there be any truth behind them?"

Millie smiled. "no we are just friends"
For some reason, it pained her to say it.

They continued to talk about racing and the paddock and all different topics until Lissie decided to wrap up the interview.

"Thankyou so much for this Millie. I'm sure everyone will be really excited to watch"

"It's been a pleasure. I'll see you soon"
———————————————————————
lissiemackintosh

liked by millienorris, marcus armstrong and 89,523 otherslissiemackintosh: was a pleasure to chat to the lovely talent millie norris today

lissiemackintosh: was a pleasure to chat to the lovely talent millie norris today. video coming soon!
tagged: @millienorris

view all comments

millienorris: lovely to sit down and chat. see you soon!!
———————————————————————
The Australian GP had ended with of course another win from Max Verstappen. He was truly on fire this season. She had arrived back in England on the 6th of April, and had a few weeks until the next race, which was Azerbaijan, due to the cancellation of the Chinese GP.
She sat on her bed the day after landing just scrolling through tiktok when Lando came in.
"Hey Mil. We were all thinking we should go out for a meal tomorrow for your birthday?"
"Yeah that's fine, what time?"
"tables booked for 7"
"where are we eating?"
"TGI Fridays"
"you all know me so well"
She grinned as Lando left her room, leaving her door open
"CLOSE THE DOOR"
he just laughed as he ran down the stairs. He may be an adult but he certainly wasn't mature when it came to his siblings. She rolled her eyes and chased him down the stairs.
———————————————————————
AN: HI GUYS. ok just wanted to let you all know i've started an instagram story with Oscar Piastri that you should defo all go read. ok byeeeee