~two to go~

millienorris via stories

"it feel so good to be back" millie said to ollie as they were on their track walk"it really does

"it really does. i've missed the feeling of just being at track"
"the summer break is wayyy too long"
"i agree"
The two of them had spent so much time together and were just falling more and more as time went on. They had been very private about their relationship, leaving a few subtle hints here and there. They couldn't really soft launch it as they were always usually together anyway, so nobody would know any different. They spoke with their team about different corners of the track as they approached them and what the best way to get through would be to cut down their lap time. They spoke about where it was best to take risks and where it was best to be careful. Ollie's main engineer pulled out his phone and called the pair over.
"take a look at this guys"

f1

liked by theopourchaire, georgerussell63 and 183,294 othersf1: BREAKING: Alfa Romeo confirm Theo Pourchaire will join them from 2024 onwards

f1: BREAKING: Alfa Romeo confirm Theo Pourchaire will join them from 2024 onwards

"called it" millie said "see, he can give up on the championship and let me win it now. he's got his f1 seat, no need to impress anyone else!"
the group giggled at her comment. They all knew how much more important this championship was to her now that her racing career could depend on it.
"you know what i find interesting" ollie said to the group
"go on"
"how aston martin haven't confirmed felipe drugovich yet. i mean, he's their reserve and he's an f2 champ. plus he's done loads of testing for them and come through their academy. he seems like the perfect fit"
"that's true" millie said "shall i ask clem?"
"please do"
"i will next time i see him"
one of the engineers spoke up "did you hear the rumor that's been going round about the strolls?"
Ollie and Millie looked interested bith saying no at the same time. The engineer continued.
"there's a rumor that Lawrence wasn't to invest into a formula E team which would more than likely mean Lance going with him"
"i've not heard that no, but honestly if that happened and Lance followed his dad to FE like a lost puppy i'd be shocked. He's in formula 1. i wouldn't be giving that up just cause daddy decided to buy a new racing team" millie said
everyone laughed and she joined in. The season was getting crazier by the minute.
———————————————————————