~closure~

here it was. Sunday in Spa. Millie had qualified well, getting P2, behind Jack Doohan. Her sprint race was short due to theo and her colliding into turn 1. she was annoyed as she needed the points, but wouldn't complain at both her and Theo being out. This meant she didn't have to face racing through eau rouge and the straight after it. She was sat in the prema motorhome, trying to kill some time when ollie came in.
"have you seen it?" he asked taking a seat next to her. she looked confused
"seen what?"
"go onto the f1 instagram page"
she went on her phone and searched the f1 profile, before clicking it and looking at their most recent post .

f1

liked by pierregasly, haasf1 and 264,294 othersf1: BREAKING: Haas confirm that both Kevin Magnussen and Nico Hulkenburg will leave the team at the end of the 2023 season#f1 #formula1

f1: BREAKING: Haas confirm that both Kevin Magnussen and Nico Hulkenburg will leave the team at the end of the 2023 season
#f1 #formula1

she was shocked. the haas boys hadn't been performing too bad had they?
"i'm shocked" she said looking up from her phone to look at Ollie
"me too" he replied "who do you think will replace them?"
she shrugged her shoulders
"my first bet would have been maybe danny? but he's got the alphatauri seat now. who knows, maybe nyck?"
"their gonna want someone with experience too arent they? but who's gonna leave a team like that?"
"they are gonna struggle to get someone with experience unless they want to pull kimi and seb out of retirement, which i wouldn't complain at" she said with a giggle
"i guess we wait to see"
"i guess so"
"there's been rumors about bottas retiring too" he then said
"i've heard that. nothing to confirm it"
"who do you think would get his seat?"
"probably theo" she said rolling her eyes. she didn't hate theo. infact they got on well. but she wanted to win, just like the other 21 drivers on the f2 grid.

The f3 boys walked in.
"DINOOOO" ollie and millie cheered.
He had won the f3 feature race, and had walked in with his pirelli cap and trophy. they both congratulated him on the win, and congratulated the other two on an amazing race. all three drivers were in the top 5, with Paul getting P3 and Zak P4. They were then told they had to go and get warmed up for their race. The f3 boys wished them luck before the pair walked out towards the garage.

olliebearman via stories