~Fernandos words of wisdom~

"i love Australia."
"finally over the flight?"
"no and the fact i have to do it again in a few days genuinely makes me want to cry"
Millie and Jack were walking into the paddock. She hadn't had much time to catch up with him since she arrived so she was glad when he offered to give her a lift to the track. Today was quali day for Lando and sprint day for Jack, Arthur and Ollie.
"too 3 f1 quali predictions?" Jack said
"Lando Pole, Oscar P2"
"and realistic?"
"Dunno but max will be on pole"
They both laughed. Redbull were fast this season, faster than last year. Max had won in Bahrain and Checo won in Jeddah. The were both well on their fighting for the championship and it was only round 3 of the season.
"i have a question for you Mil"
"go for it"
"What was Ollie's story all about the other day? you fell asleep with him?"
"I'd just landed and went to say hello. I hadn't slept in almost 48 hours. Can you blame me?"
"your blushing Mil"
Her cheeks were infact heating up. She thanked the lord when they walked past Aston Martin and Fernando Alonso called her over.
"awww shame we can't carry on this conversation" she said sarcastically "anyway bye love you" and she jogged off towards Aston.

"Hola Fernando"
"Hola Millie. How does it feel being in the paddock to watch this weekend?"
"Awful honestly. The thrill of it all came rushing back last weekend, and even though being here is exciting, i just feel bored"
"i know i know but i have a feeling you will be back sooner than you think"
"And my i ask what makes you think that?"
"i don't know, you've got too much talent to be wasted that's all."
"there's no way they would break my ban"
"they would if a team fought long enough for it"
She sighed. A racing team wasn't going to come for her now, even after her performance last race weekend.

She sat with Fernando for about an hour before he said he needed to head off to warm up for FP3. She wandered over to the mclaren garage and went in to find her brother getting his race suit on.
"Hey Lan"
"Hey Mil. Where have you been all morning?"
"i came to track with Jack, and i've been sat in Aston Martin with fernando for the last hour or so"
"traitor"
"whatever, get in your car and go vroom vroom round in circles for the next hour"
He laughed and shook his head as she walked off to go up to the balcony above the garage.
FP3 flew by fast so she headed over to the F2 paddock to go and find Ollie, Arthur or Jack. Basically whoever she ran into first.

She zoned out while walking through until she felt a tap on her shoulder and jumped.
"Bloody hell Arthur, you scared the crap out of me"
"Well maybe you should pay more attention to where your going"
"ok that's fair"
They began to walk together.
"First time out in Australia, scared?" she asked him after a few moment.
"if i was scared i wouldn't be a racing driver"
"fair play mini Leclerc"
"you need to stop calling me that"
"i never will"
"alright then Mini Norris"
"woah woah woah"
"ha ha two can play at this game"
She hugged him goodbye as he went into the Dams garage.
She walked past Jacks car and he was already in with his helmet on. She didn't want to distract him so sent him a small wave before moving towards Prema.
"Hey Fred"
"Hey Millie. What brings you here?"
"I was bored. Plus had to come and wish you good luck for the sprint"
"yeah well, i've got some big boots to fill after your drive in Jeddah"
"You will be fine. Your incredible."
"Thankyou Mil"
Suddenly everything when dark as a pair of hands covered her eyes. He didn't even need to speak before she said
"Hello Oliver"
"ew why use my full first name?" he said as he removed his hands and moved round to her side.
"Funny" she said as she shrugged her shoulders.
They were both called to their cars.
"good luck boys" Millie said, while giving Frederik a fist bump.
Ollie pulled her into a quick hug before walking off to his car.

She walked back to the F1 paddock and back to the Mclaren balcony so she could have a good view of the start.
5 lights out and off they went for an hours worth of racing.
———————————————————————
millienorris via stories

She took a snap as Ollie was about to come past her and put it on her story

She took a snap as Ollie was about to come past her and put it on her story. She loved watching the formula 2 but all she could feel was jealousy towards those drivers on track. She should be there, one of the 20 competing to prove that she was the best. She knew she was capable of winning races, she had proved that with no f2 experience last weekend. Fernandos words circled round in her head. If a world champion believed in her, then why shouldn't she believe in herself.