First meet 🔞

"Lucy what are you doing? "

"Nothing just counting my pending bills. Being jobless is hard "

"Why not get a sugar daddy Han? "

"Are you serious levy ? "

"Ofcourse I have one "

"He is your boyfriend apparently "

" so what ? .. yeah he is but what were we first?. Love developed right ?"

"Its different levy "

"Okay we are going to club at night . Be ready okay "

"Levy wait... "

The blue haired girl left the room. Leaving blonde alone. It's small flat with one bedroom little kitchen and a living room. Levy already moved out with her now boyfriend she comes to see her friend daily. Since Lucy don't have job at the moment. She left her old job due to some illogical politics. It's hard for her to pay bills not even food to eat.

'Maybe I should get one. Afterall why not give it a try ?. I'm running low on allowance. But isn't it wrong ?. Levys sugar daddy turn into her boyfriend, it's not like same will happen with me . I don't know what to do. '

She was in her thoughts when the door bell rings. Lucy get out of her thought and went to check who's outside. Well it's a delivery man . He is holding a medium size box in his hands.

" But I didn't order anything "

"Its for Lucy Heartfilia mam "

" yeah it's me, still "

" please sign it mam. I have to go and do other deliveries. "

Lucy sign the paper and get the box inside and her phone ring again . It's none other than her best friend levy.

(" you got the dress ? " )

"What dress, so you ordered it ?

(" Ofcourse for the night now get ready we will be leaving soon " )

" But levy ? ___"

And the call ended. With deep sign Lucy opens a box . There was lying a beautiful red dress Lucy open it to see a sexy dress which will fit her curve perfectly.