let me go

When Lucy woke up she can only remember falling in deep sleep in a store room but now she is on bed. Who get her here. She adjusted a bright ligh of the surrounding. She sit up on the bed. When she look at front there is person standing there. She has short white hair and wearing shorts and crop top. She didn't know who this person is why she is here?

"Who are you ? "

"So you are Lucy huh .. Who is flirting with my husband "

Lucy's eyes get widen open. She is Nastus wife. She got up from bed and bow in front of the girl. She never thought of this person confronting her.

"Im sorry mam "

Lucy said bowing. She is afraid that her mistake may turn to misunderstanding and lead to something unexpected in her life.

"You are staying here "

The short girl announced. Lucy look more shocked. Why she want her to stay here ?

"You will work here as a maid "

Lucy denied it. She is not a maid or work something like that.

"I can't "

"Do you want me to release your little secret through media and send you to jail "

"I want to talk with Natsu "

She has tontalk with him about this.

"He is out of the country. He will not help you because he is my husband not your "

This stuck Lucy hard breaking her heart into pieces. She is right Natsu is not her husband. She is no one to him. She is just a used think which he used for his own pleasure.

"Now go and get to the work "

Lisanna said commanding her and Lucy has no option but to agree to it. She can't do anything. She has to wait for him. She had affair with a married man what can she do more.

Lucy was escorted by maid to outside. She was drag to maids room and there is a maid outfit.  She can understand why but it's a wrost part of her life.

Lucy wore the outfit and as ordered she went to serve in to his wife's room as ordered by one of the main maid.

"Go and serve miss lisanna "

The main maid orders. So his wife's name is lisanna. Lisanna Dragneel.  She never knew thet. She never visited his house. It's large like a palace below is kitchen and all room and second floor is full with bedroom also there is third floor but no one goes there.

Lucy enter in lisannas room. She expected to see her and Natsus pictures there but none. There a picture of this lisanna woman with some others man. Lucy shrug the fact as it might be her relative who is she to ask that.

Lisanna is sitting on her arm chair when she see Lucy enter. she point her to place her breakfast at the table. Lucy did as she ordered. When she is about to leave lisanna spill the whole tea in the table. The tea cup and it's glass surround all over. By the voice of breaking glass Lucy turn around to see the shattered glass just like her heart. She look at lisanna. She knows lisanna is doing this on purpose.

"What are looking?  do you expect me to clean that "

Lucy without uttering any word clean the mess and leave the room. She travel down to the dustbin and discard all the pieces in dustbin. The head maid come there seeing the broken glass she shout at her.

"Can't you do the single job. Clean the masters bedroom over there "

With a heavy heart Lucy enter in the room which head maid told her clean. When she enters there, she meet with a familiar smell. It's Natsus smell. It's his bedroom. The cleaning tools fall from her hand and the scent dwell her to their past memories. When this smell love her the most. She moves around the room there she find his picture frame at the side table she pick it up and hug it. She is missing him.

"What are you doing ?"

A firm voice shout from behind her. She is pulled backward and get met with a owner of the voice.

"Don't you have any shame. Still holding my husband's pictures "

Lisanna get the picture from her hand and drag her out of the room to the hall.
She throws her on the ground and shout miswords at her. Lisanna hold her arm and through her out of the door.

Before Lucy can fall she is caught by muscular hands. Lisanna is looking at their way in shock. Her eyes shot wide and more anger shows on her face.

Natsu is standing there holding her from her fall. Lucy look up to meet with the black orbs and salamander hairs. They look at eachother for few minutes frozen their. Natsu hold Lucy more tightly in his embrace. 

"What are doing lisanna? Why is Lucy here ? "

Natsu shout at her.

"What are you doing ? Who is she ? Having affair with her when you are married "

Lisanna shouted now summoning more maids due to their loud noises. Mira is not at home otherwise she will be their also till now.

Lisanna in anger run towards Lucy but Natsu stop her.

"I don't want to see her here "

Lisanna  said in anger. She wanted to push her outside but it's of no use, Natsu is one protecting her.

"Its my house and she will stay here "

Natsu said and take Lucy inside to his room. Grey is also behind him who went to his office for placing his work papers.

In the room Lucy and Natsu are there in master bedroom of natsu. Seeing Lucy in maid outfit is enough to bowl Natsus blood. He never wanted this to happen with her.

"Why are hurt anywhere?"

He is sitting opposite of her asking her variousquestions. Lucy didn't utter any word. He knows it's because of him. It's his fault.

"Aren't you suppose to be in America.  Why you come back ?"

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading. It's mess in my head but i will update daily and try my best.