shopping 🔞

The Bean of light shines thought the glass. The sun is shining in the sky. You can hear the chirping of morning birds. The curtains are flying slightly due to wind.

There couple are sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace. Natsu has his one hand under Lucy's head and another holding her closely by side. Lucy has her head on Natsu's hand and near to his chest. Her hairs are all spread over pillow and his hand. Natsu hold her close and Lucy is just enjoying the hug.

Natsu opend his eyes and see the face of most beautiful girl. He stare at her for few minutes and then kiss her eyes , nose and move her head close to kiss her temper. He rubed circles on her back. Lucy woke up due to his moments. She opened her eyes but got kissed by her man. Natsu kiss her on eyes before she open it. A smile spread on her lips due to his loving actions. She finally opened her eyes fully.

"Awake my sleeping beauty "

"Yeah "

Lucy said happily and received a sweet peck on lips in response. They both are looking at eachother. Natsu is still making circles on her back, which is calming for Lucy. Lucy move more close to him. She snuggle up to his broad chest in mattress. Natau held her tight and kiss her head once again.

"Was I too harsh last time "

"Hmm .. you were "

"Can you please forgive me my princess ."

"NO "

"What about going for shopping today "

Lucy look at him from under the blanket and smiled. Natsu give her quick peck on lips. Lucy turn around. Now both are facing in front where there is good view of city. As the room is made of glass everything is visible.

After some time of admiring the city and few chat about the day both are ready to get up and get ready for the day. Natsu get up and went to bathroom. He come and pick Lucy up bridal style. He is carrying her to the bathroom.

"We are taking bath together "

Before she can say anything he answered. The bathroom is also made up of glass where you can see the city view. She carefully carry her in the large bathtub and get in after her.

♡♡

Lucy is at edge. Her head on her hands relaxing cause Nastu is messaging her shoulders. It's light to feel getting the tiredness and pain of night wosh in a minute. The bath is warm indicated by its vapors.
Natsu take the soap and put it on her hairs. Massaging her scalp, after washing her hair he take the soap and ready to apply on her.

"I can't do that Natsu. No need. "

"Let me honey "

Lucy just smiled to his word. He take the soap and apply it on her shoulders her front and legs. He message it on her vagina and ass to clean it. He rub her back with the body sponge.

"Lets me do for you too "

Natsu turn around, Lucy rubed his back then his chest, his still hard dick. They went for a shower together which is attach to a bathtub.

Both of them are kissing eachother with so much passion. Natsu pull her up , her back is supported by wall. Natsu insert his member inside her. He thrust few times both didn't break the kiss. The shower is falling on them. After few thrust they both came together.

♡♡

Natsu wash himself and get out of the bathroom Lucy is still inside. She get herself soaked and walk to the closest. Where there are many clothes from which she can choose. Lucy pick the blue pair of cloth with matching shoes. It's a white mini skirt with blue blouse. White shoes. A little makeup.