secret 🔞

Natsu climbed down the stairs and towards the dinning area. There is sitting Mira. The food is served on the table. Natsu silently went there start eating not giving any glance to white hair girl.

"You should get along with her it's for your own benefit "

Mira said

"Its none of your business "

He said angrly.  He left his food and went to his house office. Mira just sighed angrly towards his behavior.

In his office Natsu is looking at  Lucy's photos in his phone. He miss her. Natsu closed his phone. It's already past two and decided to back to his room and sleep.

■■■■■

With Lucy

When Lucy is sitting at the dressing table unwinding her hair. She open the chain of her dress but it got stuck. As it's very down her hands can't reach there.

The door opened and closed. She thought it's maid who come everyday for help.

"Please help me open it "

She said to maid. The person which just entered get close to her. Slider her Chain in just one slip. The person was about to slide the dress down when Lucy see the reflection of person in mirror.

It's none other than sting. Lucy quickly revert back. Holding her dress.

"What are you doing here ?"

Lucy asked angrily still holding her dress so it can't slide.

"Ofcourse it's my house. And Why are you hiding it..  If you can show it to natsu "

"What are you saying. I love natsu. It has noting to do with you "

Sting mover close to her and Lucy stepped back. Lucy's back to the mirror. She can't go back any further. Sting cage her there. Look at her in eyes.

"Lets see what will you do after knowing the truth "

Sting said in anger. He punched the mirror back cause it to break and left the room. Lucy slide down holding her dress close in protective way.

She can see her face in broken mirror pieces. A single drop of tear slide down from her eyes. She cried cause she can't hold back. She whispered the only man's name she can thought now.

"Natsu "

■■■■■■

With Natsu

Natsu moved towards his room. It's past 2 and he want a nice sleep. He opened the door of the room.

Inside is dark. Only light is of the candles. Some are on floor. Some making heart shape there. Some on bed and some floating on water.

The lighting is there on bed curtains which are like tent arranged there. The red rose petals are everywhere on bed and on the floor.

Natus when step inside, is hugged by a girl from behind. It's same short hair girl. Natsu push her hard which cause her to fall on bed.

"What are you doing lisanna?"

Natsu shouted at her angrily. Lisanna is only wearing a Lingare which is showing much of her skin.

"I am your wife Natsu. Why can't I? "

Lisanna said frustrated she again try to hug him but Natsu push her hard knocking the table and candel there.

"This marriage doesn't mean anything "

"It is we are husband and wife for 4 years now. You didn't even look at me. "

Natsu know everything. He flew the bedsheets and flower and petals there went away flying.

"If you don't make love with me today, you are not going to be a CEO "

"I don't need you lisanna .. to be there "

Natsu said now disgusted of her. He move out of the room in anger.

Lisanna in there destroy the remaining flowers and decorations.  A frustrating growl left from her mouth. She collapse their after he left.

Phone beside her ringed and the screen is showing a name baby with the red heart symbol.  She picked it up. The caller said something on phone and she answered to it.

"Yes come quickly "

She said on the call and through the phone at side. She is clenching the bedsheets in her hands angrily.

After some time the bedroom door flew open. You can hear boots steps near. The curtains are flying due to heavy rain outside. 

The man come towards the crying girl. He kneel beside and the girl and she hugged him instantly.  He hold her from back.

"Am I not good enough Bickslow ?"

"OH you are darling. I know. He doesn't deserve you "

The man said comforting her. He wpie her tears. Kiss her temple.

"Look how gorgeous you are looking "

♡♡ (it's Bixanna smut )

He kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. He push her and look at her for moment. He pull her closer and kissed her deeply.

He held her and move her on the bed and hope up on her. He her on head before going down and kissing her neck. Sucking it. Lisanna is holding his hair tightly and moaning his name.

Bickslow move down and kissed her blossom moving her night gown down. He tore her lingerie and the clothes she is wearing is just the underwear. 

He suck on her boobs and move his hands down in her underwear.  Lisanna is moaning uncontrollably holding his hairs. She moved her hands down and remove his coat.

Bickslow removed his shirt and pants along with underwear. He lead on bed. Lisanna hope up on him and start to pump his dick.

"Yes baby do it more "

Lisanna start to lick his cock. She suck it in her mouth.  Bickslow moving her head down more to get the length inside. After some time of hard blow job he cum inside her mouth. 

"You are amazing baby "

Bickslow said tired and breathing hard.

"I know "

With that said lisanna hope up on him
She sit on his cock and start to pump up and down on him.

"Ahh "

She is moaning due to intense pleasure. Bickslow is pressing her boobs along which is giving her intense pleasure.  She is moaning uncontrolled without caring if someone might hear her.

"Yes baby "

Bickslow hold her hips and puch her down along the way. Making her bounce more. After sometime of their hard session he cum inside her and lisann collapse on top him.

He rub her back and kiss her head. He pulled the sheets and cover them both with it.

♡♡

_________________________________________

I'm sorry guys I'm making lisanna , Mirajane and Bickslow villan of this story.

I like all tge fair tail characters.  It's just a story so please don't get offended.