Reveal

Everyone is sitting at the conference hall of the Dragneel enterprises. All seniors even Nastus father, Natsu and other community seniors. Even sting and his company seniors are also there.

"What do you want to present to prove your innocence Dragneel ?"

Grey stood up and put out the phone from his pocket and connected it to the Bluetooth so that everyone can hear. He started it and the conversation can be heard by everyone.  It's the same call sting did to demand Lucy over for five days. Everyone listean to it and some look shocked. 

(Auther : This idea is given by  MelissaHilsenrath145. Thank you for the suggestion

read chapter "meeting" for the phone call conversation.)

The conversation telling that it's just a starting and how sting is asking for Lucy to stay with him for five days. It look inappropriate and the seniors from Eucliffes look down. But sting is sitting on his chair with smirk there's no shame in his eyes but satisfied expressions.

When the audio stop everyone was silent and Eucliffes seniors, his personal advisor look at eachother. Sting is looking at Natsu. He had a hint that Dragneel will use it for sure. But putting Lucy's dignity at the point is not what he expected. 

" Yes it is true .. Mr. Sting liked Lucy from very start. She is a ex employee of Eucliffes enterprises.  It's true Mr. Sting has interest in her but what does it prove. It's not related to the Eucliffes framing Dragneels.  "

His advisor the advisor of Eucliffes explained. Grey look in anger at him same as the Erza cause everyone was agreeing to his statements. Natsu and sting are in their own world glaring at eachother. Smirk on stings face and Nastus calm face.

"At the end Mr. Sting said to help Mr. Natsu. Why would we frame you if we are ready to help "

Advisor said further. He is happy he protected his boss. With his false lies he did. He is a aged old man seemed experienced to Handel this kind of matters.

Grey , Erza looked even more angry by this now. No one utter a word since they believe everything is true that Sting Eucliffe has nothing to do with it.

But Lucy stood up. Everyone looked at her. Natsu too look at her along with his other Friends. She stand at the center.

"I want to present some things before everyone so that you will have no difficulty to take dissicion. Am I allowed sir ? "

She asked the seniors and they agreed to it. One female employee enter in the room along with a dish like thing upon which there is a products look like Dragneel enterprises. Anyone would think that this is Dragneels manufactured. The employee stands beside Lucy.
Lucy take the products in her hands and wave it in front of everyone.

"This may look like Dragneel products but it is not. Our researchers tested it and found the substance which may harm health. This is the substance who caused the problem and this is not manufactured by Dragneel but by Eucliffes "

Everyone look shocked. What this girl is blabbering about the benchmark most valued part of one of  the central community Eucliffes enterprises openly.

"This not true. Stop framing us you Newby. What is the proof that it is manufactured by Eucliffes.  Where is the proof. How will you prove that "

The old advisor shouted at her. He panicked that they might get caught.  He is trying every possible way to save last bit.

Natsu stand from his position which silences everyone in the hall. Now the big twist will come. Nastu stand in front of Lucy.

"I have the proof "

He roared.  His advisor got more feared. Sting is now looking at Natsu with much interest, he knows this is his end and he will get caught for sure.

"The ex employee of Eucliffes who you fired one month ago Mr. No is here. I want permission to invite him inside "

The senior members agreed to it. A man who looked about in his 40s come in the hall. He stand front of everyone. Eucliffes advisor is all sweaty now cause his last hope is vanished just like that. He has threatened him to leave tge city before. The death threats to his family and him to make him silences even gave him money to leave the city.

But he didn't knew that Natsus network is soo strong that no one can beat it and what he decided he will complete that. Natsu single the man to tell the truth and man did.

"I worked for Eucliffes for 20 years and 6 months ago I was appointed to underground department where there is going on manufacturing of illegal and posinous products which may harm public health. When I look into it. They was a fake products of Dragneel enterprises.  My kids also consume that and I didn't wanted to risk my children's as well as others life so I decided to report it but got the death threats by seniors. I was asked to leave the city and I  did that for the safety of my family.
But one day Mr. Dragneel come to my house ensuring me the safety of my family and to reveal whatever I saw. "

Mr. No finished his speech. Natsu get to him and stand besides him.

"You have heard the truth. Thank you Mr. No for sharing the truth with us "

Mr. No bowed in front of everyone and after some questioning from seniors he left. The seniors has finally reached to the desicion. Everyone get sited only standing is a one of the central community senior. He is about to make announcement about the final desicion done by community.

"According to all the evidence the community has decided that Eucliffes is the one responsible for public health issues. Mr. Dragneel we apologize you foe the enconvinien "

The senior slight bow to him which Natsu bowed back accepting it.

"Since Eucliffe framed Mr. Nastu Dragneel Mr. Sting is going to resign from the position and Dragneel is going to be member of central community as well as Mr. Nastsu will be the next CEO "

Everyone clapped for Nastu. The security come and drag Sting and his group outside. Before going out he give Lucy a smile which she returned back with a bow and that is something weird for Natsu.

After Everyone left Natsu went towards Lucy who is ignoring him since she come back.

"Thanks darling. How did you managed to take that fake products out"

"Its none of your concern Mr. Dragneel "

Lucy said sternly. Natsu never expected such change from her. Lucy is about to leave the hall when Nastu grab her wrist causing Lucy to turn around and look at him.

"What happened there? "

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading. Enjoy the story.

Thanks for tge suggestions by redears.  It gives new ideas which I didn't thought before.

I'll be updating everyday.