Date 2🔞

Lucy lying on bed

Lucy lying on bed. They are in a room which has glass walls. You can see outside from it. It's on the top floor. There is a bed a pole , side stand, a cupboard,  chair and the bathroom. The room had no walls expect one at back. It's like you are in glass box.

Lucy is exhausted from her previous session. She is in her dress which is tore and showing her skin.
Natsu enter in room through glass door. A red present in his hand. He place it on side stand. He kiss Lucy on lips.

"Its for you my baby "

Lucy sit up. Natsu open the box for her.  There is a dress. It's a black colored.Lingare.

"Wear it baby "

"Natsu I __"

"Its my order darling "

Lucy stand up and proceed in bathroom to wear the sexy cloth.

"You can wear it here"

Natsu sit on the bed comfortably.  Lucy stand in front of him in middle of the room. She opened her now tore dress and wear the sexy lingerie. She is looking hot. The fabric is of bet all see through.  Only slight part is covering her skin.

There are few chains on thigs a belt on neck. Belt on belly. It's looking good on her.

"On your Arms baby in crawling position "

Lucy did as Natsu said. Her two hand and legs like how baby crawl. Natsu bring something from cupboard.  When he come, it's a matching cat ears and a tail with slight thread hairs. He put the cat ear belt in her hair. Lucy can see her reflection in glass as the whole room is made up of it. She see Natsu go in her back. She knows what will happen now. He bend to her size. Spread her ass with his hands. Lucy closed her eyes to the incoming sensation.  He insert the tail in her.

"Ahhhh ___ "

Lucy scream due to sudden feeling.

Natsu push it inside her deep and slap her ass chicks after he is done. He stand up and sit on edge of bed.

"Crawl here and undress me. "

Lucy crawl to Natsu. Her toy in ass moving and going with every step. She get up to remove his blazer.

"From shoes darling "

So Lucy removed his shoes and socks.

"Lick it "

"Natsu "

He slap her hard on cheek. It was hard that Lucy jolted backwards.  She balanced herself on her arms.

"Ye_s sir "

Lucy bend down. Her head now few meters away from his leg. She lick his toes. His toes palm and fingers. She take his toes, put the fingers inside her mouth licking it. She did the same with other one. After satisfaction he order her to stop.

Natsu unbuckle his belt and take his now hard eight inch dick out. He hold her hair and force her face down. Her mouth is sucking the dick. He puch her more down by head.

"Yes , do it baby. Give me the pleasure "

Natsu push her more. His whole dick is now inside her mouth. Till her throat.  It's hard for taking all. The long dick. She lick his dick inside which Natsu like the most. After few minutes he push her and she is on ground again.

Natsu order Lucy on her four again. He removed the tail.  From back he entered inside her. Thrusting inside her few times. He is fucking her doggy style. Lucy cum due to his thrust but Natsu is not satisfied yet.

He push her on the glass wall. She is now facing the outside. Natsu held her chest and his other hand holding her leg up. He again thrust inside her. Yeah they are doing standing sex. Her hand are on glass wall for support. She can see how Nastu is fucking her and the outside view. The city and backyardof hotel. He increased his pace.

"Sir please "

"Yeah slut say what you want?"

"Sir faster ahhh__ "

Natsu push Lucy on floor. Her legs, he held above level to her head. Her legs are spread and held up by Natsu's both hands. He thrust agin in her. This time hard and powerful.

"Please sir ahhh "

Natsu after few more cum inside her. He get up along with Lucy he carry her bridal style and put her on bed.

"I'll give you some rest now barbie "

He get to his cupboard again and take some things. They are two vibrator dildos. He get on bed. Put one of the dido in her pussy turning her around, other one in the ass. He turn her on the back again. Lucy is still tired due to orgasm.

"NO touching yourself till I say so darling "

He switch on the vibrator on mild mode. Lucy held the sheets turning her legs. Natsu remove his clothes watching Lucy. He is full naked now. To increase the fun he turn the vibrator on extreme.  Due to which Lucy jolted up. She held the sheets more tightly. Her legs together trying to control the feeling.  She is not screaming only holding the sheets tightly as well as eyes. Natsu go on bed and kiss her on the lips.

"Is it fun baby ? "

He kiss her on lips and the her chest. Massaging boobs. She still in her lingerie. He get on top and put the dick inside her month.  Pushing himself more on her face.

"Suck it slut "

But Lucy is in all different pleasure. The feeling down is more she is focused. After few times not geeting response he drag her by hair .

"NO natsu .. please "

But Natsu didn't listen. He push her on ground. And thrust inside her pussy. She had the dick and two vibrator dildos inside her.

"Ahhhhh.... nahhhh ahhhh "

"How are you feeling now tell me slut ?"

"Master ahh.. mhhh "

Natsu thrust hard Lucy tried to hold the chair near for support.  But his thrust increased. He is holding her by her boobs now. Pressing them along. Lucy can't hold herself together.  She moved forward and try to held the chair. But Natsu pulled her back by hips. His one hand slide to her neck and other on her belly. He get her in half standing position along with him.
Lucy has no power now. She is half conscious only. Her hands are down. She already had few orgasm but Natsu still not satisfied yet.

After few time Natsu cum inside her. It take him 5 to 10 mins to release. When he lose Lucy shw is about to collapse and hit her head on chair. But he held her on time and lifting her bridal style, carry her to the bed. He removed her lingerie along with the vibrators and cleaned her with a soaked cloth. He cleaned himself and get in sheets with her.
Natsu held Lucy close. He kiss her head lovingly.
Both went into a deep sleep after long sex session.

♡♡

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading.

I'll update in 2 to 3 days .

Please vote , comment and follow.