How ? 🔞

Sting got up and get her the products which she get from his underground unit. Lucy didn't take it.

she only look at his hands and then at him.

"Why are you giving me this ?"

Lucy asked sting who is sitting on ground, he is kneeling in front of her. Why would anyone let themselves be caught. Why would sting want to reveal the truth now. He can easily supress Lucy and the his secret will be hide forever but he choose the opposite.

Sting placed the products aside on the bed. He put her hands in his. His strong muscular hands covering hers.

"When you entered in my company in first glance I felt attracted towards you. With everyday it went more and more but I never confront you. I was afraid of losing you but when I got to know you are with that natsu my blood boiled. That freak took advantage of you. I can't let that happen with you Lucy. For the person I love I'm ready to be arrested but please accept me once "

Sting plead in front of her. Lucy can't believe that this man is begging.  The CEO is begging for her love. He never knew she has a secret admirer until now. That he wants to protect her. How he loved her for so many years.

"Lucy will you accept me just this once ?"

She didn't respond to his question. Sting knew she had already given her heart to someone else who is currently cheating on her. He don't want her to suffer. He wanted her for many years but he did everything he can to save her from this hell.

"Yes "

Lucy wanted to say no but after seeing the clip she don't want to keep her loyalty cause it has no meaning now.

Hearing her answer sting kisse her on the lips. It got deep but Lucy didn't respond to it.

Sting knows she will not accepct him cause he is not who which is in her mind in her heart. Its Nastu Dragneel.  He can't force her he never thought of that. He reveal the biggest lie of her in front of her now it's her dissicion to take. What will she do will be her desicion.  He is no one to give her suggestions.  She is adult now.

Sting step back. He walk back and then left the room leaving Lucy alone on her own. Lucy is sitting alone on the  bed with her thoughts only.

■■■

Present

"What happened there?"

Natsu said still holding her hands stoping her in her way. Lucy turns around. There are tears in her eys. She look at him. A single drop fall from her eyes.

"Why are you crying darling ?"

Natsu asked in worry and get close to her and try to wipe her tears but Lucy push his hand back. It shocked Natsu he is with his wide eyes staring at her. Never once Lucy has done something like. Never reject him.

They both are standing in empty hall and looking in eachother eyes. Lucy has tears precious drops falling from her eyes. Natsu has worry in his eyes for her.

"Lucy "

Natsu held his hand in front but Lucy stepped back. She stepped back not wanting his touch now more tears drops fall on the ground. Natsus hand like a statue in middle of the air. He can't understand why his Lucy is afraid of him. Why she is so distant today. Why she don't even want his touch.

"Tell me "

Lucy said crying. Tears falling from her eyes unstoppable.  Her eyes are red now along with cheeks which got red.

Natsu step forward but interrupted by opening of entrance door to reveal his father and other employee coming in. Lucy quickly wipe her tears and look away. With head down she left from the room. She don't want to get it further. The affair of new CEO with his employee.  She don't want that.

Lucy run away from him. In the mid way she is met with Gruvia couple. She look at them and they got distracted from their love moments to look at all red Lucy.

"Lucy-sam_ _  "

Before juvia can finish Lucy run away from them. She can't bear the lie they told her. They didn't inform her about his marriage.  They knew everything from start still they didn't even bother to tell her. Let her have a affair with a married man.

Lucy run and run in the store room yeah she enter in the store room but she didn't know about cause she is drifted in a deep sorrow that she didn't notice her surrounding. She found a empty hallway she get their to hide her tears.

Lucy cried for hours there. Shouting but no one can hear her cause it's far from main office. She cried her heart out. She decided to move on but watching Natsu again today she didn't know but it seems impossible for her.

It's hour and she calmed down. She knows she is only that can handel herself no one will be there to protect her to held her because that person belong to someone else.

Lucy decided to get out and face the world now. She get up and wash her face at the sink nearby and looking at her face at mirror to say herself that she is okay and that she will manage it. That she is strong.

Lucy went to door and open it but no use it's looked. She was crying so hard that she didn't even in consinouss mind when the watchman lock it and didn't find her cause she was sitting at one of the corner. It's office closing hours and no one will open it. It's useless to shout and ask for help. Lucy slide down the door sitting their and just accepting her fate.

Lucy sit at Door her head in her legs and head between it. She knew she will be out tomorrow and thinking about the day and stress, she feels in deep slumber there.

When she woke up. Lucy saw a unfamiliar room and when look beside a person is standing there.

_________________________________________

It was a hectic day. I found out that I have to give my language exam again. WHY ??? Just why

Hope you a good day feel with beautiful memories. 

Saranghae dear readers 💝