Uder the light

" So what's going on huh ? "

Standing in front is, Lucy's best friend levy. Lucy go near to her and hug her tightly.

"Thank you levy. He is such a nice guy "

"You like that guy ? , you mean you wever with him ? What happen tell me? Wha__ "

"Calm down I'll tell you everything. Let's go inside first "

"Whta are you saying. You two had sex. How was it? Did you enjoyed ? "

"Yes I did . He is a gentleman indeed "

"Im glad that you like him. Finally our Lucy won't be single anymore "

Levy jumped on Lucy and both hugged tightly. Levy is extremely happy for Lucy. They both are together since childhood. Lucy always denied relationship and after her guardians death she is alone. It's hard for her to manage everything by herself.

"So what are you going to wear then "

"I don't know. I don't have any good dress actually "

"Well, you don't have to worry about it I have an precious , beautiful dress which will be best for the night."

Since she has her clothes still at the place. Cause she moved out only few weeks ago. Levy open her locker and take out most beautiful dress.

"Levy this is from your bf I can't wear it. It's precious for you. "

The phone notification make a sound . Lucy checked her phone to see whose its from.

SD : "For my beautiful princess a beautiful gift is waiting at your doorstep 😘♥️"

Lucy hurried to the door to check if it's really true. And there it is. A beautiful heart shape box in it flowers. Her favorite Lilly and roses.

"Someone receiving gifts "

Leave teased Lucy. Lucy has slight smile on her face. She pick the gift hamper and carried inside. It is on the bed now. They both are excited to see what's inside.

"Whta is it ? "

Levy asked in curiosity. When Lucy opened the box there are few chocolates and inside it is a beautiful dress.
Levy start to fake cry in front of Lucy.

"You don't need me anymore "

"Levy !! "

"Wow, what a beautiful surprise"

"Actually it is "

Lucy said with a blush on her face. It's new for her, receiving so much love. She start to like it more. Someone care for her. The dress is very pretty. Lucy got up and went to get her phone.

LH :" Thank you so much for the gift Natsu 😊"

SD: "Anything for my princess ♥️😘💋"

Lucy smiled looking at the message. It's after long time she is chatting lovingly.

"Now let's get ready "

"But we still have lot of time. "

"Still it's your first date and I want you to be prepared. "

"As you wish madam "

■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■

The night is beautiful on their date. A full moon night. Stars are visible in the sky. They are also waiting for this moment to come maybe.