Elevator 🔞

"Hey sexy, I'm loke and you ?"

Lucy first give him annoyed look but at end shake his hands. He is smiling at her. He look of her age. He has blonde hair and a nice fragrance coming from his body.

"Im Lucy "

Loke hols her hand  kiss her hands palm. Lucy blush due to his action. But they got disturb by a stern voice.

"Miss Lucy, come with me in my office "

Both of them, infact everyone look at the owner of voice. It's none other than Natsu Dragneel. He look angry , frustrated. Everyone greeted him. The employees wish him good morning.

"Yes sir "

"Go back to your work "

Natsu ordered Loke. Before loke say anything Natsu held Lucy's hand and drag her inside the lift. It's him and Lucy alone in the lift. Few people start to gossip outside and loke is still in shock.

Lucy knew what will he do. Natsu removed his pants and pound his membrane out. He ordered her to turn around. Which she did.

Nastu entered inside her. This is a angry sex. Natsu look frustrated by what happened now. They didn't said any words in lift. Its just the sound of the skin slapping. Lucy held one of the Handel's for support. She can see it in the mirror. Natsu angrily thrusting inside her.

Few people entered inside the lift but Natsu didn't stop. They can't see what the couple is doing as they are at corner and their back at them. They didn't release its their boss fucking the new employee. Natsu didn't stop.

More people entered in the lift, now lift is crowded. Natsu didn't stop and continue to fuck her. It's been 15 min. Lift is going down again but Natsu still not done yet. Surprisingly no one entered again.

Lift come up at 1st floor where Natsu's office is. Natsu pull out of Lucy. He put his zip up and drag her in his office. He lock the door behind them. Now they are alone in the office. 

Natsu sit on his chair. Looking intensely at Lucy. Lucy us still standing, not knew what he will do.

"Lay on my lap and ass up."

Lucy did as he told. She lie on his lap facing floor. Natsu pull down her panties with her skirt. 

"Count "

Natsu slap her hard on the ass checks.  As he ordered her she started counting. 

"One "

One more hard slap. She winch in pain and ready to count another one.

"Two "

This continues till count of thirty. Her ass checks are red. They get the colour of dark red. The tears running down from her face and landing on floor. Natsu message the red checks for few minutes and kiss them on the redness.

He pull her up and sit her on lap. To it's reaction she hissed in pain. It is painful to even sit now.

"Sorry baby but you need to learn lesson "

Lucy hold him tightly.  Her head on his shoulders and hands clenching on his blazer. Natsu understand she can't sit for good time now.

He hold her bridal style and proceed the room attach to his office.  It's at corner and much inside , no one can find its there. Even Lucy didn't knew that.

If he has room already then why sex on his work table. Maybe it's one of his kink. Lucy also enjoyed that anyways.

They entered the room

They entered the room. It's white. A bed is at middle ane TV and work table. There is a balcony too. It's probably because when Nastu overwork in his office.  He sleeps there.

"There is a secret room here? "

"There are many things you don't know darling "

Only his near people in office knows about the secret bedroom.  Not all people have to know about this. It will cause gossips which Natsu don't want.

Natsu laid Lucy down on bed. She is lying on stomach,her head supported by smooth pillow, that's where on she just sinks in. In the softness of the pillow.

Natsu got a first aid kit. He take out some cream from the box. It's probably to give her some relief.

She is laying with only her top on but from her bottom, she is naked. Natsu place some cream on his hands. He applied it on her ass checks.

Lucy ease on the pillow when cold cream touch her ass checks. He rub it down on her ass.

Her few moments of silence got interrupted by finger. His finger who is siccorring her now asshole. Natsu add two fingers.

"Natsu don't"

"Don't worry, I just want to know how well you take ass fingering "

He add three fingers. Lucy hold the pillow tightly.  Her face more pressed in the pillow.  He spread it by one hand, her ass checks. The other one busy inside.

Lucy is bitting the pillow unconsciously.  Her eyes got wide open when the whole hand get inside.

Due to pleasure she stand her ass up. It's in air and her upper body still down. Natsu also on bed now. He spread her cheeks more and press the hand more inside. 

Lucy is moving every thrust, still bitting the pillow and holding its edge tightly. Natsu keep fisting her ass till she cum all over the sheet and finally collapse. 

Natsu smirk at his fisting skills. He is removing his hands but stop due to her voice.

"Wait , not now "

"Think it like a last trust honey. "

"Ahhh "

With force Natsu pull his hand out. Her spread asshole. It's pumping ,opening and closing every minute.  Natsu went in bathroom and wash his hands. He come back to Lucy sleeping soundly.

Natsu covered her by the blanket before wearing her panties and skirt on again. In case anyone enter here. He don't want them to see Lucy in naked state.  

Natsu lean down and kiss her forehead before whispering something in her ears.

"Rest baby "

Natsu left room to do his office work, decided to give Lucy some rest.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, After 2 days. I will not able to continue story because of my exams. But I will continue it on 18 August, that I promise. 

Thanks for reading and voting. Please bear with me till August. 😖😖