Waterpark 🔞

Lucy wake up froma little nap. She remembered her punishment and touch her ass. She can feel the pain is reduced now. She has her skirt and panties on, natsu did it ofcourse.

She got up and without wasting time proceed to the office. There she find two men talking about something. On the main chair is sitting Natsu, on another one there is a black hair male sitting. His back at Lucy so she can't see his face clearly.

When Natsu noticed Lucy. He stop his meeting. Grey also stop and look where the boss attention at. The black hair Male turned around.

"Hey baby how you feeling ?"

"Im Good now "

Lucy stepped towards both the male. Natsu get up from his chair and hug her. Then turn around to introduce his friend.

"Meet him Lucy. He is my left hand man as well as good friend. You can be friends with him. ... Grey "

"Hello , nice to meet you "

Lucy said .

"Didn't knew you are such a beauty Lucy. Nice taste dude. ...

Hey Lucy "

Grey greet her.

Natsu give Lucy kiss on head and let her sit on his lap and he went back to the meeting. After finishing it. He look at Lucy again.

"Baby how about going to Waterpark today "

Her eyes spark at mention of the name. She always like water.

"Grey and Juvia will also join us "

Lucy is about to ask Natsu who is Juvia but Grey already give her the answer.

"My girlfriend. I can give her a call to come "

Lucy nod in agreement. There's a knock on door heard after some time. When they were making plan about the ride whom Natsu give permission to enter.

There enter blue haired girl. She is looking cheerful but little shy by look. When she spotted Grey , she quickly dash on him. Giving him hug. Calling him Grey-sams.

"Grey-sama "

Who Grey kissed. Her checks heat up. Grey introduce Lucy to Juvia. She look at her shyly.

"Nice to meet you lucy-sama "

"Hey, Juvia"

Lucy is still sitting on his lap. She greeted her back. She look like a nice person. A little shy personality.

"Since everyone here let's get going man "

Natsu said in excitement.

■■■■