Date 🔞

Natsu remove the blindfold from her eyes

Natsu remove the blindfold from her eyes. Lucy can see where she is. It's a big restaurant. It looks very fancy. The fountain is outside which emitting different lights. The garden is at side with many tress. The environment is nature friendly.

"Do you like this dear ?"

"Its nice. "

Natsu asks Lucy taking her hand . They are walking now with arms tangled tone another. The man greet them at entrance.

"Welcome sir , welcome mam "

He greeted them and take them inside. The inside is fascinating. Decorated with expensive material. There you see the city cause it's on top floor.

        The harmonious music is playing in the background. But it's weird there is no one in the place. Natsu booked the whole hotel for their date night.
They sit at the roof top. Decorated with lights and flowers.

"What do you wanna order sir , mam ? "

"Baby "

"I will take the same as you "

Natsu ordered his usual dishes. Fried chicken. Strawberry milkshake, and few more dished which Lucy like. Lucy is again shocked to see how can he know every bit about her.

"How you know everything about me ? "

" Its a secret my doll. Just enjoy the night."

She know he won't tell so she decided to ignore the question. She look around the place for few minutes. It's nice you can feel night fresh air due the tress around. And the swimming pool which is at back. They are alone in the place it's feels special.

"Tell something about yourself Lucy, I wanna know you more. "

"Well , it's little complicated. My parents past away in a car accident when I was little. I never seen them. I grew up in an orphanage along with levy"

Natsus expression changed to sad one. He didn't expect Lucy to have such a difficult past. A happy cheerful girl even though he meet her few days ago. No one can predict it.

"Anyway I am okay now. I like to travel and I had completed my degree a year ago. I like to write novel , like to read th and also I like the sky the stars the most ."

"Its interesting. ... About me. I'm a carefree guy. I like to play guitar and __"

"You know how to play guitar "

Lucy asked excited.

"Ofcourse I know baby. I'm a Rockstar "

"Sure you are "

Lucy laugh to his comment. The food arrived. Few waters and waitresses arranged their table. The beautiful and delicious dishes are served in front of them. It's smell is so nice that anyone would will feel hungry at the instance.

"Lets dig in, but first please look there "

Lucy turn around to see what he is showing. There are many fire crackers in the sky creating beautiful light. The whole night sky is colorful due to them.

"For my beauty the beautiful surprise"

"Thank you so much Natsu "

"My pleasure, my lady"

They eat their dinner enjoying the show. The dishes are amazing in taste along with the fire show its a cherry on the top.

Lucy is standing at the fence. Looking around the view. They have finished their dinner enjoying the Show. It's the best night for Lucy. Natsu is inside discussion something with the staff.

Lucy had never experienced something so beautiful in her life. This dress, the place, everything it's like the Cinderella got her prince. She don't know what will happen in the future but the moment she dreamed of, she is living now. Is this how people enjoy ? , she questioned herself. Is this what she want ?.

Lucy is in her deep thoughts when she feel the hug. The back hug from the person she was thinking about. He hold her from back and kiss her neck.

"Do you like the surprise doll ?"

"Its very beautiful Natsu I __ "

"Its still not complete my darling "

♡♡

Natsu turn Lucy around they both are facing eachother. He kissed her lips. His tongue is inside her mouth, exploring every corner. Lucy can only moan as the reaction. She held his shoulder hugging him tightly. Natsu unties Lucy's bun her hair is now open flying in wind. Unzip her dress so it slide a little down showing her chest.

Natsu lay Lucy on one of the table. He went to get something. It's It's ice cream. It's their dessert.

"Natsu what you __ "

"Call me Master , sir or Daddy when we are having sex baby "

Natau firm voice enough for Lucy to understand. He spread Lucy's legs apart. Remove her panties. Lucy can feel the cold air to her lower exposed part but soon it is replaced by the cold cream of their dessert. Lucy is his dessert today. He tore her dress from top also now her breasts are clearly showing.

"Natsu this dress , it's your __ "

"I will buy thousand of them for you. What did I said to call me "

He harshly slap her breast making Lucy yelp in pain.

"Sir "

"Good my doll "

He spread the cream on her breast and suck them. Eating her creamy cleavage hungrily. After finishing upper he went to lower part. It's time for his delicious meal. He spread her legs and dig in her now creamy pushy. Licking all the cream.

"Mhh.. sir ___ please __ I "

She can't finish her sentence. The pleasure is too high for her. Natsu put his tongue inside the hole. Exploring every part. He held her tight apart with both hands to go deeper.

From far you can see Lucys both hands holding the table edge tightly. Her head is point at sky. But she is not looking at that as it's even hard for her to open her eyes which are closed tightly.
Natsu on other hand inside is inside her. You can't see his head as it is covered by her dress partially.

"Sir your room keys "

A waitress came to deliver their room keys. She put the keys on side table and left.

"Natsu th __ "

"Ahhh __ "

In the response he bite her harshly. And continue to do his work. He is unbothered by the waitresses.

________________________________________

Stay tuned for next chapter and I wanna tell you guys .

♡ - it's for when there is smut. You can skip it if you want.

Please vote , comment and tell me your favorite part.

Also you follow Me for more stories.