Interview - 2 🔞

" What ? "

Natsu open the drawer which at back. He take something and closed it. Lucy can't see since it's in her back.

"Lie on stomach "

"Where"

"On table baby "

He put things aside for her. She did as he told. Lie down on her stomach. Natsu first slap her ass. He put her skirt up and insert something in her ass.

It's a metal thing. It's round and fit tight in her. It's a butt plug. He never used one before on her.

She get up and look at him.

"Come in office tomorrow. Don't remove it and you are not allowed to play with yourself. "

"If you can do that. You will get this job "

■■■■■■

Lucy is sitting on her sofa. Levy is in front of her. They are chatting about her interview ofcourse.

"So you and Natsu will work together, that's nice. "

Lucy struggles in her sitting position. But she can't tell her best friend about it. She is trying to get comfortable but it's keep plugging in.

"Why you shifting so much "

"OH it's nothing. Maybe the sofa got old. "

Lucy made the excuse. She can't tell her bestie that there's a butt plug in her ass.

"Well you will move in his house after some time for sure. Don't worry about it. "

Lucy just shrugged the fact. She don't even know if he love her. It's just a sexual relationship. But she is starting to like him. He cares for. Yeah. He is harsh sometimes but still.

"Levy I need to use washroom "

Lucy went to washroom. She lock the door and removed her pants. She look at mirror in front. The butt plug,
she can see by spreading her ass.

She can feel the sexual tension now. Want to touch it or mastrubate for relief. She did it before when she was virgin. But she remembered what Natsu said.

"If you can do that. You will get this job "

She wants the job. Natsu is taking care of her and she is enjoying it. But she need to be independent.

Then her besties words rang in her ears.

"So you and Natsu will work together, that's nice. "

Yes.

Lucy want to work with him. Want to stay with him. She want to see Natsu everyday. How he do his job. How he is, when he is working. She want to know Natsu from close.