Sting

He quickly changed into his clothes, new clothes at Lucy's home cause it's near. He left already for office. Lucy went to her room to get ready for to speed up to office. Lucy get shower and wearing her usual, she too went to the office. No time for breakfast.

In the building all floors are empty no one is there. She went to conference room. Cause if it's emergency, probably everyone will be there. She went to conference room. She can't or don't want to disturb people. So stayed at lobby. Standing near stairs of her following Destiny.

Lucy feel some one behind her. She turned quickly to see.

 She turned quickly to see

It's a tall man. His hair are bolnde. Lucy didn't said anything at first. But the man get close to her. He has muscular figure, He look like nastu body size but little shorter. His eyes are sharp and you can recognize its flirty. His eyes are dark black with little violet colour. He has a furry scarf on his neck. The sunglasses in the office, (😅) . He is wearing dark blue suit. The leather shoes. His one hand in his pocket and other caging Lucy by the bar of stairs behind.

Lucy can't go any further. The stairs are at her back and to the side is this weird man's hand.

He move closer to her face. Remove his sunglasses with one hand. Folding it in his neck front side on shirt. Look Lucy in eyes.

Before Lucy can say anything. The man caging her harshly pulled back and showed her on the sofa behind.

It's none other than Nastu. !!

The man chuckle in sofa. His one hand on arm and other supporting himself. Lucy can see Natsu's fierce gaze at the blonde hair man. He is burning him from just the eyes stare.

The man got up from his state. Just punched back by Lucy's overprotective boyfriend. He clean his clothes. He came towards Natsu again. Few meters away from him.

"Soon .. "

He said with smirk. Both man looking fiercely at eachother. The blode hair guy then look at direction of Lucy and wink at her. This got Natsu more angry and he held his collar. How can some stranger do such a inappropriate behavior towards his girlfriend.

"Chill Dragneel "

The blonde hair man said still chuckling like the manic. Natsu didn't let him. Later the security and office staff come out. Grey is the one who pulled Natsu back. Erza also come out looking at both the male in shock. Everyone from conference room come out.

Sting , the blonde hair guy wear his glasses agin. With a manic smirk he left with his men. But not before giving side glance at Lucy.

Lucy kept out from his gaze. This man has something behind. Natsu won't got angry otherwise. Maybe he is the reason behind companies big loss. Maybe he is the rival. Lucy thought in her mind.

Her question did not get answered. Only  the Grey drag Nastu inside the office. Natsu didn't even look at Lucy. Ask her if she is okay. Maybe a single,
'Are you okay?',
'You didn't get hurt right ?'
NOTING!!
She feel ignored. She knows he don't want to get their relationship public. But a boss can ask or enqiure if his staff is okay, Right ?

Erza seem to recognize her worries. She immediately command Everyone to go back to the work. She take Lucy in her cabin. She sat her on the sofa in front of her working table. It's little smaller than Natsu but neat and clean. As like a boss lady.

She gave her glass of water. Lucy didn't take it. Erza sigh. She sat beside her. Take her hands in her own to comfort her. As a gesture of comfort. Lucy lookin g at floor. It's suddenly become so interesting for her. It's understandable of how there relation is , she expect this small things from Natsu. She need to know about the weird guy.

"I know it's hard on you. Believe he just want to save you "

Erza comforted Lucy. She still didn't look at her. But Lucy need to know the truth. She need the information for Natsu's sudden reflex. Ofcourse it's natural. But it's something more.

"Who was that guy ?"

Lucy look directly in the Erzas eyes. Erza first shocked for few minutes but later get back to it. She knew Lucy will surely ask about it as how Natsu described her. Her personality. Erza and Nastu are old friends just like Greay and Nastu. Infact three of them are trio of weirdness and true friendship.

"His name is sting Eucliffe, He is CEO of Dragon enterprises. One thread combining  of the main central union. The territory under which all the companies and businesses lie. "

Lucy is listening with full concentration. She want to know every detail.

"It was Natsu who chooses to be CEO at first but some dirty politics and backstabbing lead to sting be the head, he doesn't deserve that actually "

Lucy said in anger and it-is-what-is- true kind of bored expression. Ya!! Lucy can figure out by his appearance, the spoiled brat like him. Surely not got up without help of the silver spoon in his mouth.

"He is calming that, the dragneel enterprises has drugged their products which caused several deaths. It should be banned "

Lucy eyes get widen. It's impossible. She herself check the manufacting unit. It seem to be more than clean and clear at there. It's just a few rumors. Dreagneels are most trusted ones among the big bulls.

"Its impossible, they are framing us "

Lucy said in utter shock and consequences of her words.

"We all know that, but no evidence to prove it "

She now can understand. Why Natsu behavior is weird. His anger. Everything is cleaster clear for her. Understand the reason behind Everything. She close her eyes and sign .

Erza tap her back. She is like a sister figure for her. A little sister Lucy for Erza.

"Give him some time. " , Erza said.

"I understand now "

Lucy said in sad voice. She need to understand him better. It's behavior is natural after the long and deep tragedy.

The door of the cabin open with a thud. Both girls look in the direction due to loud sound.

The employee is standing there. He is panting due to running maybe. He first search for Erza but later found both girls. He look at them.

"Natsu sir "

Employee said.

Lucy got up from sofa followed behind Erza did the same. Lucy in worry cause she don't want anything happen to him. And Erza cause he is her good friend and a responsible boss.

"Natsu sir is calling an emergency meeting "

________________________________________

I'm writing it in holidays between my exams. To be true.
I feel relief here. With characters with story with my sweet and loving readers.

I am also waiting for you all response to this.

Waiting to meet you again❤