Being nice

Lucy and sting are in dinning area. Lucy is acting nice with sting so that she can get the information from him or any clue to prove the innocence.

They are sitting on the dinning table

They are sitting on the dinning table. Front of eachother. A long table between them. The dishes are served on the table. It's of various kinds and most serve to Lucy is her favorites. Suddenly sting is being nice to her.

"Like the food? All are your favorites "

Sting said still eating his food and not looking up.

"Why are being so nice to me. Don't you hate Natsu ?"

Lucy said confused. She hasn't even touched her dishes.

"I hate him not you "

Sting said still Eating same as before. The maid come near him to serve. And serve him some more.

"Any reason?"

Lucy asked.

"You will know soon darling "

Sting said again in flirting tone this time looking at Lucy and a smirk on his face. That enough to annoy Lucy.

"Eat yours food, you need a lot of energy "

"What do you mean ?"

Lucy asked confused.

"You will know "

After that they start eating in silence no one uttered a word.

■■■■■■

It's a morning and Lucy wake up. After their dinner they hasn't talked till. Two maids open the door and greet Lucy. They go to bathroom and ready her bath.

"Madam sir is waiting for you outside please get ready "

Lucy give them a nod and left the room closing the door. Lucy decided to bath cause she don't had one last night due to stress so she went to bathroom. It's large with a bathtub and sponges or bubbles coming out from it. It's pink dur to bath sponge. A strawberry flavor. One of her favorite.

She step in bath removing her clothes and relaxed there. Her head only visible through water. She rest her head at edge for some time and then get out of water in towel.

She come to changing room there is a pretty dress hanging their and some under clothes. She wear them as she has no choice. She didn't bring her clothes there.