Morning 🔞

A girl is sleeping peacefully on king size bed. The blanket is covering her body till shoulders. She is sleeping peacefully. Her hairs are spread on pillow. Her one arm out of the sheet pointing down.

Lucy opened her eyes to see the ray of sunshine. She immediately close them as to adjust to a incoming light. When she open it again she found herself on a empty bed. She remembered everything that happened last night, her face got red thinking about how she was moaning like crazy. She tried to wake up but the pain from last night is too heavy for her. She sit up a little but fall back.

Caught by pair of hands. Natsu held Lucy up and adjust the pillow so she can sit up.
She covered her upper body till chest with the sheet. Natsu is already dress up in his suit which he wore last night.

"Are you okay ? "

"Yeah, just a little pain down there "

Natsu get up to take a tray full of food and her favorite strawberry milkshake. she wondera how he knows that. He put tge tray on the bed. He get the medicine from the same spot and a glass of water.

"Here it will ease your pain "

"Yeah thanks ."

Lucy put the medicine in mouth and drink the water to swallow it. After she is done Natsu got glass from her and put it on side stand. He sit beside her supporting her shoulder with his one arm. He gets the strawberry milkshake for her pointing her to drink it.

"You don't need to "

"Who else will do that if not me my dear. You were amazing last night honey. You took me well "

Lucy blush due to lot of compliments. She never thought Natsu would be such a caring gentleman. He seems to be a nice guy.

"Now you are my responsibility Lucy, your health , your finances and this body everything belongs to me. Do you understand that ."

Natsu is saying everything looking into her eyes. At the end of his sentence he kissed her on lips which she do not denied and kissed back. After a long kiss they broke apart. Natau went to her neck and kiss the mark from last night.

♡♡

"Natsu I __ "

Natau held her waist and go down her neck. Lucy held Natsus hair tightly. Natsu push her down on the pillow. He lower the sheets so her breasts are now visible. He kissed her nipple and suck on it giving the same treatment to other one. He slide his hand down to her lower belly and insert one finger inside her . To which Lucy moaned in pleasure.

"N_ atsu mhh __ "

He insert two and five fingers in her. Lucy is now fully laying on bed holding natsus back. Natsu is kissing her deeply. His one hand holding her head and other one busy seccering her. He insert his whole fist inside her.

" AHhhh __ Natsu "

Lucy scream due to last night pain and the now his big muscular wrist is inside her. She pull his hair due to sudden insertion. Natsu kiss her chest to relax her. She is breathing heavily at the moment. Natsu increased his pace to which moans loudly. After some time she had orgasm on Natsus hand. Her breathing is uneven. Natsu kiss her heaving chest going up and down. Then he kiss her on lips which she kissed back.

"You are so special my sweetheart. "

Her breathing get down to normal after some time. Natsu carry her to the bathroom where the hot bath is ready for her. With flower petals. Slowly he put her in the bathtub.

♡♡

"Take a bath my darling, I'm waiting for you outside "

He left the bathroom. Now she is alone in the bathtub. She get relaxt in the strawberry sent perfume inside the area and the hot steam. She is still sore due to her both sessions. Lucy closed her eyes thinking about the events that's happened.

'Maybe Natsu is not bad. He is such a sweet guy. It's like she know him from very long. Maybe levy was right. It's a new turn of her life with this guy.'

She finished her bath and get out to the dressing side of the bathroom . There hang a beautiful white dress and undergarments. It's look like made up of very expensive material.

"You looking beautiful my angel "

Natsu compliment Lucy to which she blush 50 shades of Grey. She is wearing the white dress which Natsu brought for her along with that, her usual side pony tail and a little makeup.

"Thanks for this Natsu "

"Ofcourse I destroyed your clothes last night baby "

He said with a smirked. She just blush to his commet remembering last night. Her phone rung when she was in deep thoughts. Lucy is shocked too see the messages on her phone. Her all bills got cleared in one night, how ?. She got the clue who might do that. She look up to the owner of this magic.

Natsu is there stand smiling at her. He come close to her held her by waist and kiss her forehead.

"You are my responsibility now "

Lucy can't believe what she is listening, feeling , experiencing her life got changed just in one night. She can't believe this man is for real or joking.

"Lets go, I will drop you to your place. And we are going to dinner date toady evening princess "

"Dinner date ? "

Lucy asked confused. Isn't it enough? She thought to herself.

"Ofcourse my queen. A queen deserves a best right my strawberry "

She is enjoying how Natsu is giving nicknames every now and then. He hold her close and kiss her deeply.

Lucy and Natsu are in the car. At front of the Lucy's place. Natsu take Lucy's hand in his and kiss it.

"Be ready at 8:oo darling. I'll come to pick you up. "

"How you know my address? "

"I know many things than this doll "

They both kissed eachother one last time. Lucy wave at Natsus car which got far from her. He get back to his work and she will to her.

Lucy turn around to go inside her home but faced by the certain person.

"So what's going on huh ? "

_________________________________________

Please vote and comment your favorite moment. Thanks.

I will update soon and did you like the dress ? .