Hey folks, the auther here.

This is just a little rant, not actually a part of the story, so if you don't feel like it, you can just skip it.
But if you want to know more about me or these syndromes you can keep on reading. Thank you for your time<3

     Every now and again I get sad. Well yeah everyone gets sad, but it still hits.
I have a little sibling whom's more cleaver, more bla bla bla. But I'm supposed to be the older sibling, so I should show my younger how to do things and be a good role model. But instead I'm not.

I'm just me. With all my mistakes.

Sure they have their mistakes too. They were always sick as a baby (they had MBL. Witch means that they didn't really have the first layer of defence, that discoverers when micro-organisms soch as viruses and bacteria have gotten into the body.) and have gotten sclerosis. You can see their problems (kinda, not really tho), but you don't see mine.

After my exams were over, my tics lessened, and I felt my imposter syndrome at the corner of my eye a lot. My pots have always been mild, and they only really "escalated" about two years ago. But they've calmed down again.

Sure, I still get dizzy, loose my balance, get tunnel vision, out of breath, the occasional tinnitus, a numb limb or hand and sometimes things seems to spin, but it's not that bad. I never actually faint (almost never), and even tho I know a lot of people with pots don't faint, my imposter syndrome is still there. Sure, some of my eye tics make me loose my balance for a sec, but still!

Sry you had to read all this. Remember that you are valid, no matter what. And keep up your health! Have a nice day, dear reader<3