Chapter 38

One arm around the machine's own arm as I stood, hurt but not badly I still had a lot of energy left unlike when I fought the android versions of me.  Sonic, Tails and Rouge stayed back, finally leaning against the machine's arm until my legs no longer felt like collapsing beneath me regaining balance as no moves were made the commander was awaiting something to occur but nothing his gun laid a couple feet from where I stood it was just a hand gun but I knew how to use one of those having been trained with weapons but it laid far from reach it wasn't like it would change my outcome the commander followed my gaze.
" Go on pick it up, only one of us gets to leave if you do." He then said menacingly I didn't go for the weapon already knowing what would happen if I were to grab it, my ears twitched slightly, already knowing what would occur if I picked it up I wouldn't have time to make a shot with the coding Tails held his tablet behind his back Sonic was doing his best to cover it so Towers didn't see, my guess was that Tails was still trying to by pass the coding Rouge took notice though and grabbed the tablet as Towers continued to stare at me waiting for me to make a move. His finger tip was placed gently on top of a button not pushing it just yet unsure on what to do at this point I looked back at Sonic and Tails without moving my head I couldn't just stand there and do nothing though wanting to leave, Towers got what he wanted... power over me for the moment, he mainly wanted control as though I were a weapon that can be used and put away I was more though than a  living weapon though there's so much more to me than that, Sonic, Tails, and Rouge could see that... I may of been created to be a weapon but that wasn't my purpose.... I determined my own destiny I wanted to live... My fur turned a bright red as Towers kept a cold stare on me He didn't push the button yet I had one chance now and I took it... " Chaos Blast." The button was pressed before the blast struck Sonic, Tails, and Rouge weren't affected they stayed far back from me.... Sonic  rushed over first the other two followed, after the blast, I fell laying against hot metal the mech's arm laid partly melted from the blast I caused, still hot to the touch....
Tails said something but I couldn't hear him ears ringing, gasping for air... I never wanted them to see me like this....
Omega arrived though the crowd broke up.... Vision went blurry as he approached separating me from the mech... bright light surrounded me as I was picked up by the machine... It was clear I was dying for sure this time, the commander was taken out but he was taking me with him, I couldn't do anything about it or say anything to the others...  they couldn't save me this time....  I could feel the chaos spiking the inhibitor rings were starting to crack I could feel it and even hear them cracking all four.... My whole body ached.... Picked up and taken away from the area by Omega I could barely grip on reality.... Vision was a blur...
———————-
Tails gave the device to Rouge to figure out a way to stop the coding if it were possible while he helped Omega hook me up to some machines in the lab of GUN, my grip on myself was slipping...
" We're losing him fast..." Tails yelled to Sonic who had entered the room he approached the table I was on his hand on my forehead he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words, I could still make outlines of each of those who were around me... foam was coming out of my mouth now as the rings started to crack more Rouge kept Tails' device in her hands furiously typing something, Tails couldn't handle the situation stepping away not caring about his gadget at the time sitting outside the door knees to his chest, his twin tails laid to the sides of him silently hoping I'll pull through somehow.

Sonic would've went to comfort him but even he was worried about me as Omega ran a scan on me trying to figure out how to help, it seemed futile the commander wanted to end me a long with him seemed he was getting that wish.... It was hard to breathe....
It was tough for everyone.
" He needs to be put in a isolation pod... keeping him in stasis should help to keep his energy level from sky rocketing." Omega said after his scanning was completed

" Alright see if you can get him to one that's close by I'm going to continue with this." Rouge said before being unhooked by the machines, once off the table I blacked out... falling limp in Omega's arms....
Omega hurried to a pod but I was completely wiped out... foaming at the mouth unable to regain consciousness, heartbeat slowing down but the energy still rising it was as though the rings on my arms were off but they weren't mostly cracking they'll continue to do so until a large crack would form and they'd snap off that's what the coding was doing taking any stored energy and using it against me the commander knew bits and pieces on my creation he was doing experiments to figure out the best possible way to destroy me....  At this point Omega  only had minutes to spare in order to save my life......