Happily Ever After! - Chapter 1

Tim's POV
Lately life's been good. I mean Lucy's pregnancy is going good, our wedding is next week and we have been able to spend lot's of time together. Lucy still has some nightmares about her most recent abduction. I mean wouldn't you? So it feels like we are finally getting our happily ever after!

"Tim?" Lucy mumbles. I quickly wake up.
"Yes, are you ok?" I ask worried.
"Do we have to go to work?" She asks in a sleepy tone.
"Not feeling well baby?" I ask her while playing with her gorgeous brown hair.
"Not really, Ugh I hate being pregnant why did you do this to me?" She asks sadly.
"I'm sorry, how about we call in sick and spend the day eating junk and binging true crime?" I suggest, I know Grey would understand.
"I've never loved you more." She says now more awake with a small smile painted on her face.
"Not even when I proposed to you?" I asked playfully.

TW VOMIT

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to." Lucy joked. I leant in for a kiss but she put her finger on my lips.
"I would kiss you but I'm about to puke." She says. She swiftly gets up and scurries to the toilet. I run in after her with my phone and hold her hair back, it's the least I can do, she is carrying my child. 
"Ok I'm calling Grey." I tell her, she slightly nods as she keeps vomiting. I call Grey's phone number.
"Put it on speaker I want to hear." Lucy ordered me as it was ringing. I don't say anything I just do as she says.
"Hey Bradford what's up?" Grey asks me as he picks up the phone.
"Hey Lucy's not feeling well." I tell him, Lucy stops puking for a second and speaks up.
"Morning sickness is a bitch I'll tell you that." She says groaning.
"Oh ok, well I hope your feeling better tomorrow, have a day off you two." He tells us.
"Thanks sir." Lucy says while going back to vomiting.
"Uh yea no problem.." He says then hangs up.

TW OVER

Lucy's POV
After I emptied my stomach I took a shower to clean all the filth off me. When I get out of the shower I get dressed in one of Tim's LAPD shirts and some fluffy pants. I walk out to find Tim already siting on the couch with Kojo, my favourite true crime show waiting to be played, blankets, Snacks and drinks. I smile, jump on the couch and cuddle into him. After a few hours Tim gets a call I look up as he answers. 
"Bradford." he says. He pauses for a second.
"Lucy's going to be pissed sir." He says to the phone, I'm now more curious now my names been mentioned
"Put it on speaker." I tell him. He put's it on speaker.
"Look Bradford, you need to come in Metro needs some help with an op." Grey says to Tim, next thing I know I start to cry. I don't want to but I can't help it, Damn pregnancy. Tim looks down at me and starts comforting me.
"It's ok honey." Tim says to me.
"What? Did you call me honey?" Grey asks confused not knowing I was there.
"No sir, just you made my pregnant fiancé cry good job." He says as I start sobbing more.
"Uh I'm sorry." He says clearly embarrassed. 
"Whatever I'll be there when I fix what you started." Tim says then hangs up.
"I don't want you to leave me." I tell him through sobs while gripping to him as if he was dying.
"Hey it's ok Luce, how about you come in with me?" He suggests, I clearly like the idea even though I didn't want to go in this morning. I start smiling and get up to get ready. Tim just sits there confused as to how in 3 seconds I went from sobbing to smiling from ear to ear.

We arrive at the station about 30 minutes after Grey called. We walk in to the station and I see Angela and Nyla talking at their desks. I tug on Tim's shirt to get his attention.
"Tim I'm going to say Hi." I tell him with a smile.
"Alright well I'll be in roll call helping my team." He told me with a kiss. I walked over to Angela and Nyla.
"Hey Mama! I thought you were out sick today?" Nyla asked me confused as Grey had told them I was sick. 
"Yea, I was this morning but then Tim got called in and then for some stupid reason I started to cry and then he offered to bring me in!" I said with a smile. Harper and Lopez let a small laugh out. 
"That's some real pro shit, you made him go soft!" Angela exclaimed. I let out a small chuckle.
"So what are you guys working on?" I ask curious. I was here so I may as well help a bit.

Tim's POV
Lucy and I stayed the rest of the day at the station because the thing Metro needed me for took longer than expected, but we were finally done for the day because of end of shift. I walk over to her, she's sitting at Angela's desk in front of her computer just talking to Angela.
"Luce did you kick Angela out of her seat?" I ask her with a smile.
"Maybeeeee!" She replied with an adorable grin.
"Taught you well didn't I." I respond playfully.
"Sure did!" Lucy said back to me, somehow letting a more cute smile show.
"Aww you guys are so gross! Tim what do you need? We were gossiping." Angela said with a smirk.
"What were you guys gossiping about?" I ask poking around.
"You of course." Angela joked. I didn't mind though because it made Lucy laugh. "But seriously what do you want?" She finished in a more stern tone.
"To take my girl home." I said with a smile.
"YAYY!" Lucy squealed with excitement. I reach out for her hand, she grabs it and I pull her up.
"Cya Ange." Lucy says with a smile!
"Bye!" Angela said and we walked off for the car. On our way home we stopped for some food and ended up buying some stuff for our unborn kids nursery.

A/N this story I'm going to publish each part separately because I can't be bothered to wait to write it all again because this is clearly going to be longer then the first part because I have a rough plan and it already longer.